Poll: How. Long does your home board last ?
<6 Months
< 1 Year
< 2 Years
< 3 Years
> 3 Years ++++
[Show Results]

Dartboard's Lifespan
How long does your home board last ?
Those that respond < 6 months or < 1year ... How many hours a week do you use your board ?

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I've got one up that is more than 3 years and it's probably got 2-3 more in it...

I'm beginning to think that the evaporating water from the fish tank is very helpful

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Always get at least 18 months out of my Bulls, I play between 1 and 2 hours per day roughly.
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.
Voted <2 and the only reason is called Gladiator Smile 
would have voted <1 if had voted for a unicorn eclipse or the target pro tour
Play a couple of hours every week
I've been lucky to get 18 months out of most boards, primarily Nodor and Swiftflyte.  I'm using a Blade 4 now and it's by far the best I've ever had.  I'm guessing I'll get three years out of it.  I average about 45 minutes a night.
Current darts: Designa Spectre 224 24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2018 180s: 280
/300  2019 180s: 55/300
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 38
I voted once a year, but it is sometimes a bit sooner depending on the amount of play it gets. Living in the US sees my board getting a lot of Cricket play and it's always the Bull that gets worn out fastest on my boards. I guess I'll play between 5-8 hours a week between lone practice and playing with a buddy of mine at least once a week for no less than 2 hours a session. Sometimes a nephew will stop by and we'll play for a few hours as he tries to clean out my fridge of cold beer. Cheap bastage LOL

When I start getting darts falling out of the Bull, then it's time for a new one and I will then offer the board to a friend or other dart player that doesn't have one. Most times they will take it and set it up to practice on and don't really worry about the worn bullseye.
Get roughly a year out of my boards playing at most 8 hours a week.
My Blade 4 DC is about 1 1/2 years with at least 10 hours a week. It's blistered pretty good and the darts sink in up to the barrel. I just ordered a Blade 5
Usually get a couple of years out of a board, but there still tends to be life in them when I change them. Changing is usually because I feel I have got my use out of the board, it has that well used look so I want to experience a new board again! My old board I usually take down to the pub I play for and stick up on one of the old practice boards until it is well and truly toasted
=========================================================================================
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

14 years, 3-4 hours of play each week, and counting...I wish it wouldn't last that long