Red Dragon Six Nations Cup 2017
This weekend sees the Red Dragon Six Nations Cup taking place at the Penydarren Social Club in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales.

The 3-day event will get underway on the Friday morning with the singles tournament, which will see England’s Scott Mitchell and Deta Hedman defend the titles they won in the Republic of Ireland 12 months ago, Men and Women singles is played down to the finals on the first day with the Finals on the Sunday. This year will see the £1,800.00 prize funds from the singles tournament being donated to the designated charity of the Winners and Finalist Countries, also each of the six Counties will donate £200.00 to a charity of their choice from the singles event funds.

The opening day is also the start of the team events, which will see Northern Ireland take on Scotland in the first of the five of the six of the Women’s round-robin matches played on day one. Reigning ladies Champions England will start the defence of the title against Republic of Ireland on Friday with their second match in the 3-team group against Wales being played on Saturday. The first day will be rounded off with the first of the six men’s round- robin matches, when the Host Men’s team will play Northern Ireland. Scotland v Netherlands will be the opening encounter on the second day as the five remaining men’s group matches and the final Women’s group match are played, which sees England Men winners for past three years fighting it out with Northern Ireland and Wales for a place in the semi-finals. Final day will start off with the 5/6th place matches followed by the Men’s & Women’s Semi-final matches, Singles finals and both Team Finals.

SIX NATIONS LINE-UPS.
ENGLAND :- (Men) – Martin Adams, Jamie Hughes, James Hurrell, Mark McGeeney and Scott Mitchell.  (Women) – Deta Hedman, Fallon Sherrock and Lorraine Winstanley.

NETHERLANDS:- (Men) – Toon Greebe, Wesley Harms, Martijn Kleermaker, Chris Landman and Richard Veenstra. (Women) – Aileen de Graaf, Sharon Prins and Anca Zijlstra.
NORTHERN IRELAND:- (Men) – Neil Duff, Christopher Gilliland, Colin McGarry, Kyle McKinstrey and Peter Shaw. (Women) – Margaret Coulter, Grace Crane and Kayleigh O’Neill.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND:- (Men) – Keith Geraghty, Martin Heneghan, Kieran Kehoe, Sean McGowan, Michael Meaney and John O’Shea. (Women) – Caroline Breen, Robyn Byrne, Teresa Maher and Marrion Werder.
SCOTLAND:- (Men) – Euan Callander, Cameron Menzies, Ross Montgomery, Craig Quinn and Alan Soutar. (Women) – Lorraine Hyde, Susanna McGimpsey and Kate Smith.

WALES:- (Men) – Nick Kenny, Mark Layton, Martin Phillips, Dafydd Williams and Jim Williams. (Women) – Katie Bellerby, Rhian Edwards and Rhian Griffiths.

SCHEDULE

FRIDAY 23rd JUNE 2017
10.00 am               MEN & WOMENS SINGLES REGISTRATION
10.30 am               MEN & WOMEN SINGLES TOE THE OCHE, PLAY DOWN TO THE FINALS

04.00 pm               OPENING CEREMONY                  
05.30 pm               NORTHERN IRELAND v SCOTLAND - Womens Match           
06.30 pm               WALES v REPUBLIC OF IRELAND - Womens Match           
07.30 pm               SCOTLAND v NETHERLANDS - Womens Match           
08.30 pm               REPUBLIC OF IRELAND v ENGLAND - Womens Match           
09.30 pm               NETHERLANDS v NORTHERN IRELAND - Womens Match           
10.30 pm               WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - Mens Match           

SATURDAY 24th JUNE 2017                                   
10.00 am                SCOTLAND v NETHERLANDS - Mens Match           
11.15 am                ENGLAND v WALES - Womens Match           
12.15 pm                NETHERLANDS v REPUBLIC OF IRELAND - Mens Match           
01.30 pm                NORTHERN IRELAND v ENGLAND - Mens Match           
02.45 pm                REPUBLIC OF IRELAND v SCOTLAND - Mens Match           
04.00 pm                ENGLAND v WALES - Mens Match           

SUNDAY 25th JUNE 2017                                   
10.00 am                WOMEN'S 5/6th PLACE MATCH           
10.45 pm                MEN'S 5/6th PLACE MATCH           
12.00 noon             WOMEN'S SEMI FINAL - Group 1 Winners v Group 2 Runners-up     
12.45 pm                WOMEN'S SEMI FINAL - Group 2 Winners v Group 1 Runners-up     
01.30 pm                MEN'S SEMI FINAL - Group 1 Winners v Group 2 Runners-up     
02.45 pm                MEN'S SEMI FINAL - Group 2 Winners v Group 1 Runners-up     
04.00 pm                WOMEN'S SINGLES FINAL     
04.20 pm                MEN'S SINGLES FINAL     
04.45 pm                WOMEN'S TEAM FINAL     
05.30 pm                MEN'S TEAM FINAL     
06.30 pm                PRESENTATIONS

It seems that this will be appearing on TV with the details to be announced - so I'm guessing Front Runner for those lucky enough to receive that channel, and presumably it will also be available via goldenarrows.
Thanks again Mike for posting, look forward to having a watch. :thumbup:
Cheers for posting. I would probably miss it otherwise. I am not sure what you mean by the goldenarrows but a website of similar name doesn't work any more.

Last year I was watching it on youtube though. This year it is going to be streamed too. At least there are these streams on youtube now.

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

(06-19-2017, 08:38 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Cheers for posting. I would probably miss it otherwise. I am not sure what you mean by the goldenarrows but a website of similar name doesn't work any more.

goldenarrows have moved again - here is the latest link

http://goldenarrowschannel.info/
thanks for the youtube links as well - hopefully they won't be geoblocked for us in the UK now that they are putting it on tv
(06-19-2017, 08:44 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 08:38 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Cheers for posting. I would probably miss it otherwise. I am not sure what you mean by the goldenarrows but a website of similar name doesn't work any more.

goldenarrows have moved again - here is the latest link

http://goldenarrowschannel.info/

Good to know! Cheers for that.  I hope he's going to stream all events like he used to do in he past.
As a fan of all darts, good to see more BDO darts shown on TV, even though Front Runner is low end budget and the camera work and sound quality needs improving, good to watch players that I normally only get to see at Lakeside.
The women's game in the BDO is good viewing a with it being competitive amongst the top 10
Don't know any times yet, but this will be on Front Runner again if you can get that channel on Sky or Freeview - I'll post the times if I see them.

As they have now bought time on Front Runner, hopefully they don't decide to geoblock the youtube links above so that us in the UK who can't receive that channel are still able to watch some of the action. Mind you as it's Glastonbury weekend I'll most likely have that playing on the iPlayer anyway lol.
(06-22-2017, 10:35 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Don't know any times yet, but this will be on Front Runner again if you can get that channel on Sky or Freeview - I'll post the times if I see them.

As they have now bought time on Front Runner, hopefully they don't decide to geoblock the youtube links above so that us in the UK who can't receive that channel are still able to watch some of the action. Mind you as it's Glastonbury weekend I'll most likely have that playing on the iPlayer anyway lol.

Mike I saw this posted on the RD site, has the live streaming times - https://www.reddragondarts.com/info/red-...streaming/

As you say though, hopefully the youtube links will still work as the frontrunner coverage is ok, but as we saw with the last comp will cut out if there are any over runs!
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Just seen on facebook that the broadcast times for Front Runner are

SATURDAY ACTION STARTS AT 10am-6pm Live on Front Runner TV Sky Channel 469.
SUNDAY ACTION STARTS AT 12noon-6.45pm. Live on Front Runner TV Sky Channel 469.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Six Nations Cup 2018 mc1958 14 1,328 06-24-2018, 08:11 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  BDO Six Nations Cup 2016 mc1958 9 2,542 06-27-2016, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85