Darts Performance Centre
I haven't heard of DPC until I read a review on a set of their darts last week. I bought some Level 5's (the ones I'd seen reviewed) and found the customer service to be really good. I purchased them around midday on Friday along with a set of their own points (they offer a free repointing service) but realised I'd not asked them to actually do the repointing Big Grin

Anyway, I sent a quick e-mail and got a reply straight away saying they'd repoint them for me. I got another e-mail shortly afterwards saying the points I'd chosen don't fit perfectly with the darts and offering me a choice of other more expensive points for no extra cost. I went with the Harrows chevrons and they arrived the following morning with a handwritten note thanking me for my custom. 

Very impressed with their customer service and the darts!
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(06-02-2017, 11:19 AM)Chappers Wrote: I haven't heard of DPC until I read a review on a set of their darts last week. I bought some Level 5's (the ones I'd seen reviewed) and found the customer service to be really good. I purchased them around midday on Friday along with a set of their own points (they offer a free repointing service) but realised I'd not asked them to actually do the repointing Big Grin

Anyway, I sent a quick e-mail and got a reply straight away saying they'd repoint them for me. I got another e-mail shortly afterwards saying the points I'd chosen don't fit perfectly with the darts and offering me a choice of other more expensive points for no extra cost. I went with the Harrows chevrons and they arrived the following morning with a handwritten note thanking me for my custom. 

Very impressed with their customer service and the darts!

DPC seem to be providing some really good kit at the moment and the aftersales is very good,  (Ive got 3 sets now)
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Performance Center O C 8 848 09-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out