Stefan Lord darts ?
Darren

See the attached picture the darts in this picture are similar to the ones Stefan Lord threw. The main difference is his dart was a bit more Front Loaded and the Grooves were much more shallow like the Tony David darts.

https://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/...8A6QNA.jpg

Well scrap that below is a picture I found of his Old Accudarts. The 2nd Picture is of Stefan Lords current darts you can buy off his web page.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...vaBpVBrZqw

https://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&rlz=1...105&ty=154

Found another picture of the Old Stefan Lords.

https://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads...5wgph2.jpg

Well at least you know what to look for now Hope you can find a set.

Kind Regards
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

https://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret1...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
Thanks Bret, they are like the ones in the video.

Look quite bulky too. Never mind then, I have a Stefan Lord case but not his darts Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Are they 2ba or 4 thread?
4ba I think, I will need to check

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-22-2013, 06:24 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I'm not sure about the darts, but I believe the name on top of the box is how the Yanks spelt Stefan - so I'm fairly sure the box is genuine. The spelling inside is most likely just an error on whoever printed the paperwork.

These are definitely not Stefan Lord darts. I bought a set in 1972 and still use them. the Stefan Lord darts are slimmer and taper almost all the way from front to back. They are also 95% tungsten, which makes them quite slim for the weight and doesn't get such a dull look to the metal.
I still have a set of Stefan Lord acudarts. bought them in 1972 and still use them to-day. This line of accudarts were 95% tunsten, tapered all the way from front to back and were quite slim for the 26 gram weight. They are small threads and didn't come with feather flights.
hi Rob yes they are not Stefan Lord darts, I have since seen some pics of his darts and the ones that came with this case are not them, can you post pics of your set please?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-22-2013, 06:18 PM)Getagrip Wrote: These seem a bit of a mystery to me, they are by Accudart and on the top of the case it says Stephan Lord, on the label inside it says Stephen Lord.

The only player I know that resembles that name is the Swedish player from the 1970's early 80's Stefan Lord.

So I dont know if these are his darts or not, they dont look like the ones in the clip below, which is from 1983, but he may have had some different before that so it does not mean he did not have a set by Accudart, if any one knows then please help.

[Image: stefanlord1_zps0ea5f884.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord2_zpsd6bea35f.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord3_zpsb3dac952.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord5_zps738a78a7.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord4_zpsffd75039.jpg]

Hi Grip... get a hold of Howie Reed on Facebook and ask if you can send him the picture to pass onto Stefan.. you will have your answer Big Grin
See you at the oche'

Wazza

Darts used-Harrows 24g Dennis Priestley.
Monster Gunner11 2BA 16g, L-Style 260 shafts and white Astra flights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
34 years playing darts 1982-2016, retirement is not an option Smile
Well I think its pretty safe to say they are not the original Lord darts but it wont hurt to hear from the man himself Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-05-2014, 09:38 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Well I think its pretty safe to say they are not the original Lord darts but it wont hurt to hear from the man himself Smile

Always the way mate.. Ive been on Dave Whitcombe back for 1.5 years for a set of his Golden Unicorn but Delph is adement they went alongtime ago Sad
See you at the oche'

Wazza

Darts used-Harrows 24g Dennis Priestley.
Monster Gunner11 2BA 16g, L-Style 260 shafts and white Astra flights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
34 years playing darts 1982-2016, retirement is not an option Smile
Here is my set of 22 grm Stefan Lord, the old version and not the one that is sold today. But a team-mate have loaned them to me Smile

[Image: 10171703_10152413303935087_6066758786450...d388b5.jpg]
[Image: WCWx1_zps1d135da1.png]
nice one Glen Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-09-2014, 03:45 PM)Veni Wrote: Here is my set of 22 grm Stefan Lord, the old version and not the one that is sold today. But a team-mate have loaned them to me Smile

[Image: 10171703_10152413303935087_6066758786450...d388b5.jpg]

Hi Veni

I thought the Original Stefan Lords were 26 gram only? Not that Accudart would not make a 22 and 24 gram I just don't remember the other two weights. They did how ever make Nickys darts in 21, 23 and 25 grams so anything is possible.

I would love to get my hands on a set of Accudart Stefan Lords in any weight this is one dart I never owned I had a lot of Dart Buddies back in the 80s that threw his darts. Oh the Good Old Days. LOL

Also those are Good Looking Darts if you want to Sell or Trade them let me know.

Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
Cheers Darren

Well I finally got a set of 26 gram Stefan Lord darts from a Friend of mine on E Bay. I will post Pictures when I get them next week.

Grip If you still have the Stefan Lord dart case I would like to work out a Deal for it if you are interested just let me know?

Kind Regards
Bret

(09-22-2013, 06:18 PM)Getagrip Wrote: These seem a bit of a mystery to me, they are by Accudart and on the top of the case it says Stephan Lord, on the label inside it says Stephen Lord.

The only player I know that resembles that name is the Swedish player from the 1970's early 80's Stefan Lord.

So I dont know if these are his darts or not, they dont look like the ones in the clip below, which is from 1983, but he may have had some different before that so it does not mean he did not have a set by Accudart, if any one knows then please help.

[Image: stefanlord1_zps0ea5f884.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord2_zpsd6bea35f.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord3_zpsb3dac952.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord5_zps738a78a7.jpg]

[Image: stefanlord4_zpsffd75039.jpg]

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
I still have the case although no idea which of the many boxes it is in, looking forward to seeing the darts Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lord darts carlmuscleman67 0 827 06-14-2017, 12:08 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Vintage Stefan Lord Accudarts bret23 4 1,520 04-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Deanmr180