Unicorn shop
Hi.

I have tried to place an order at the unicorn shop for these beauties https://www.unicorndartshop.com/shop/uni...strong-23g (with promotional code EOLSALE an real bargain)  

But i can't find "Germany" in the shipping options...i mailed Unicorn directly and they refer to www.madondarts.co.uk/about but there are the Armstrongs out of stock.

Is that a normal procedure for other countries too?
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
I also wanted to order there, with discount code. Could not find my country, even though before it was also there (just like Germany). Plus they upped the shipping cost quite a lot at one point.. So I lost interest.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

From memory when I first posted the link to that shop on here there was only the option of the UK and they added others when people queried it with them. Maybe there is some sort of issue why they haven't added Germany - it may be worth asking them if they can add it to the list, especially as the Armstrongs are out of stock at there suggested shop.
Looked 2 weeks ago and saw that Germany is not in their shippinglist. Had no time writing them. Now you did...
Don´t think there are many countries in the world where they don´t ship to, if you read the list...
The other website is a "joke", cause the code doesn´t work and a lot out of stock
(04-26-2017, 12:30 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: I also wanted to order there, with discount code. Could not find my country, even though before it was also there (just like Germany). Plus they upped the shipping cost quite a lot at one point.. So I lost interest.

Oh, i see...there is Belgium, Luxembourg...but Netherlands is non-existing in the list...probably some kind of distribution rights problems or something like that

(04-26-2017, 12:31 PM)mc1958 Wrote: From memory when I first posted the link to that shop on here there was only the option of the UK and they added others when people queried it with them.  Maybe there is some sort of issue why they haven't added Germany - it may be worth asking them if they can add it to the list, especially as the Armstrongs are out of stock at there suggested shop.

I contacted madondarts and Unicorn now again, we will see... Cool
Very fast answer from madondarts:

We are out of stock of the Irina Armstrong darts range. As this is a discontinued item, we are unable to get this back into stock.

Kind Regards
Told you... "joke" Dodgy
Ehm...here is the 2. answer from Unicorn, if they can add Germany+Netherlands to their shipping list:

Hi Jens,

https://www.total-darts.co.uk/product/unicorn-irina-armstrong-23g-global-90-tungsten-darts-set/

Freaky...

I have to note that i wrote two mails to Unicorn in the past, for other reasons, which have never been answered...so this is something like a progress...i guess Dodgy
Nice... Rolleyes
At the beginning there was just the UK option, but than they added other countries. Germany was one of them, so I ordered from them. No problem at all. But than germany and other countries were taken out of the list. No idea why.

I later tried to trick the system, because I have an account and so I can get my german adress in. Well they cancelled the order. Didn't try again. When they don't want my money.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(04-26-2017, 03:06 PM)vanJupp Wrote: When they don't want my money.

Exactly...  Big Grin
(04-26-2017, 03:06 PM)vanJupp Wrote: At the beginning there was just the UK option, but than they added other countries. Germany was one of them, so I ordered from them. No problem at all. But than germany and other countries were taken out of the list. No idea why.

I later tried to trick the system, because I have an account and so I can get my german adress in. Well they cancelled the order. Didn't try again. When they don't want my money.

So you are the reason why they took germany out of the list. Propably you´ve ordered the whole endoftheline for bargain and they thought before that crazy german comes back again we don´t ship there in generally no more... Same with the netherlands. Probably Ruben ordered their whole stock of BarneyDarts, and so they said to themselves: Before we can close our shop cause of these NUTZ, we take their countries of the list...
Big Grin
(04-26-2017, 03:30 PM)Rabe1 Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 03:06 PM)vanJupp Wrote: At the beginning there was just the UK option, but than they added other countries. Germany was one of them, so I ordered from them. No problem at all. But than germany and other countries were taken out of the list. No idea why.

So you are the reason why they took germany out of the list. Propably you´ve ordered the whole endoftheline for bargain and they thought before that crazy german comes back again we don´t ship there in generally no more... Same with the netherlands. Probably Ruben ordered their whole stock of BarneyDarts, and so they said to themselves: Before we can close our shop cause of these NUTZ, we take their countries of the list...
Big Grin

LOL...but there is a chance that you are right Big Grin
Maybe I should whine as well about this so it might work but anyway, I will not buy discounted wares and then pay 9£ sending cost.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(04-26-2017, 03:30 PM)Rabe1 Wrote:

Big Grin

I only bought one set. Big Grin

(04-26-2017, 06:29 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Maybe I should whine as well about this so it might work but anyway, I will not buy discounted wares and then pay 9£ sending cost.
When delivery to germany was still available, it was £4.99.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preferred UK dart shop Hazza 49 3,474 06-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: lucasx
  Bricks and Mortar Shop in the UK? Corrosion 14 648 03-11-2020, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Corrosion
  Netherlands/Germany dart shop suggestions _TOPS_ 6 683 01-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Alovenac
  World Darts Shop Getagrip 687 169,174 12-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter