Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review
Great review. This product looks perfect for a clean set up and no shadows at all. Just last night I was thinking that I needed stronger bulbs but then saw this review and it makes good sense.
Yes A-Z has these on pre-order due to ship 4/27
Thanks Tom! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Excellent review, I had a few questions about it and they were all answered! I have my board in a cabinet at the mo but think this will persuade me to swap it for a surround
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Might get one.  Not sure if there are plug adapters for USA?  Anybody know?
(05-05-2017, 01:45 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: Might get one.  Not sure if there are plug adapters for USA?  Anybody know?

If you look at the 4th or 5th pic in the first post you see it comes with some adaptors - at a guess one of those will be ok for the USA.
(05-05-2017, 12:02 PM)Chappers Wrote: Excellent review, I had a few questions about it and they were all answered! I have my board in a cabinet at the mo but think this will persuade me to swap it for a surround

Glad it helped Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

We used one in our first league game of the season last night and I thought it was excellent, really bright and no shadow. May take a couple of weeks to get use to it, but a much improvement on the light set up we previously had. Don't know what the away team thought of it :-)
Gonna order one for home now
(05-12-2017, 05:33 PM)apples73 Wrote: We used one in our first league game of the season last night and I thought it was excellent, really bright and no shadow. May take a couple of weeks to get use to it, but a much improvement on the light set up we previously had. Don't know what the away team thought of it :-)
Gonna order one for home now

Good to hear Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another great review Darren,  I demo`d one of these in A180 the other week,  so easy and quite durable,  I gree the flex with act as a shock absorber for people like me who throw very hard,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
Can't wait until these are back in stock somewhere!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 4,480 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Target Takoma XL Darts Case Review Getagrip 13 501 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 122 79,085 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bradley Mikloski
  Target Takoma Darts Wallet review Getagrip 52 17,488 01-29-2019, 02:38 PM
  Target Ten X Darts Flights Review Getagrip 10 645 01-26-2019, 06:12 PM
  Target Titanium carbon stems review JayKay 24 8,831 01-08-2019, 03:04 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,377 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 3,713 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Target Daytona Dart Wallet Review copigme 36 9,385 05-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Last Post: bullseye66
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 72,739 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM