Target Distinction Capricorn Pixel Darts
Hi everyone.
Has anybody used the Target Distinction Capricorn Pixel darts? I'm thinking about getting some but would like to hear some opinions on these.
I can't decide between these or the Peter Wright Euro 11 Element darts.
Thanks for any help!!
(04-05-2017, 03:29 PM)LeeICFC Wrote: Hi everyone.
Has anybody used the Target Distinction Capricorn Pixel darts? I'm thinking about getting some but would like to hear some opinions on these.
Thanks for any help!!

I have a set in 24g and really like them.  I stuck some 38mm black points in mine with some black and gold SuperGrip stems and black Marathon Flights on them and they look really great. I'm at work right now but once I get home I'll post some pics. As a matter of fact, my first 180 came with those darts!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(04-05-2017, 05:13 PM)Red Wrote:
Thanks for any help!!

I have a set in 24g and really like them.  I stuck some 38mm black points in mine with some black and gold SuperGrip stems and black Marathon Flights on them and they look really great. I'm at work right now but once I get home I'll post some pics. As a matter of fact, my first 180 came with those darts!
The dart itself looks incredible, the 'pixels' also excite me.
It would be great to see some pictures.
Thanks for any help!!

(04-05-2017, 05:18 PM)LeeICFC Wrote:
Thanks for any help!!

Finally home!  Here are the pics I promised.  Hope these help in your decision! 

- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
These darts look great with the Marathon flights also. I just put some marathon flights on my AL-80's and I like them. Good luck with your dart choice
(04-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Red Wrote:
Thanks for any help!!

Thanks for any help!!

Wow, they look incredible! My mind is made up for certain now!! I will be ordering these on Friday when I get paid!
(04-05-2017, 11:03 PM)LeeICFC Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Red Wrote:
Thanks for any help!!

Thanks for any help!!

Wow, they look incredible! My mind is made up for certain now!! I will be ordering these on Friday when I get paid!

Awesome!  I'm sure you'll enjoy them!  Glad I could influence....er, help you!  LOL!
- Red

Current Favorite:

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I've got the 24g version as well, it is my go to dart at the moment for matches after I switched to these from Carrera's. Minor switch, the grip and balance are fairly similar. Currently trying Chizzy's with the Cortex grip, but for hitting the treble 20's the Distinction's are still my number one.

Pretty sure they will not disappoint you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wayne mardle pixel zacfenton180 5 1,460 03-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Little al