Perfect Darts
Perfect darts have never done me wrong...not yet anyways lol
[Image: JgVnja8.png]
For perfect darts
I would say they have good price and quick dispatch
However that comes at a risk that if anything bad happen they are unlikely to take any responsibility
Everything is at the buyer risk
Bearing that in mind they are still not a bad choice
I've placed 3 orders with perfect darts and never had a problem, good in my experience.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
(11-21-2017, 01:19 AM)ktts Wrote: For perfect darts
I would say they have good price and quick dispatch
However that comes at a risk that if anything bad happen they are unlikely to take any responsibility
Everything is at the buyer risk
Bearing that in mind they are still not a bad choice

I would guess that if you don't protect the "old rear" with insurance/tracked post etc. most online company's are much the same I have first hand knowledge of such a so called solution from a different company
PD is my go to shop! i had small problems with one order out of ~ 10, and they answered my emails quickly and were very pleased to help and correct my issues. 10/10 customer support for Perfect Darts!

they also have good selection of their own brand accessories and darts. PD nylon stems are pretty good and cheap!
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Harrows Elite 24g
Hi everyone,

I just purchased 2 set of McCoy saber darts 18 gram, one set of Hi-Tec vice 24 gram & Ruthless Savage grip 22 gram tapered .
I had no real issues & when I emailed Pure Darts they promptly replied. I live in the USA. I am satisfied with their service and would use them again. The customer service person was Keith. excellent service!!! Darts were for my kid and my me.

I read the reviews on DartNutz so I was hesitant but ordered anyway...I had no issues.

This is actually my first post.