Perfect Darts
Just wanted to put my two pennies worth in.

I have recently ordered a whole host of equipment Stems/ Flights/ Cases/ Barrels, From PerfectDarts eBay store and would like to say how quick the deliveries arrived - the next day!

The prices seemed the most reasonable and there is no postage charge, Would highly recommend.

I couldn't see a thread for PerfectDarts so hope it was OK to create a new one.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Oh..... so that's who 'they' are.

Am I allowed to ask why the filter?

Not wanting to cause any problems by asking, just wondering if there is/was a problem with said site that members who aren't in the know should be made aware of?

Cheers
Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
There was a little (more like a lot really) friction between the forum Admins and Andy a couple of years back, so Larry added the filter to change it to chunky cheese - one of his better ones I think lol
There's no problems shopping there, we just can't link to anything in their shop
Yep, due to friction and a fiasco users aren't allowed to link to shops owned by banned members.
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Righto, thanks for enlightening me guys.

Guessed it must have been something along those lines.

Cheers
Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Ahh ha! I'd read references to the dairy based darts retailer in several threads and I couldn't understand why I wasn't able to find chunky cheese's website on google.

Boy do I feel like a prize plum now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 39952462010_db5ca0a1d0_b.jpg]

Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's (total): 85 | 180's 2019: 1 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)
Oh wow, didn't realise there had been issues, I'm a newbie here. Apologies if there has been any offence caused. Happy for thread to be removed if necessary.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
LOL I was wanting to ask why/where that name came from. Thought it must be some sort of historical in-joke and didn't know it was due to a filter.
Ya all can throw stink bombs towards PERFECT DARTS dot COM all you like, makes no never mind to me here in the good ole' USA.

Personally .. .. .. I like their website, for example: I love their "Dart Selector" feature, you can narrow down the many different types of darts to look at by checking a few boxes, I don't see other websites doing that.
Bulls 22g Blackpool B's, medium spinner stems with raw75 flights
2017: Ton80's .. .. .. 1
2017: 3 bulls .. .. .. 1