Harrows Eric Bristow Powerpoint Darts
Got these in a trade, they throw very nice actually:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Very Nice Indeed !

Good nick too Big Grin
yeah I dont think they have been used much Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Quick impression "SWAPS"!!!!!
hmmm, these may be keepers Smile

My darts collection:

(09-14-2013, 09:46 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Darren

Please don't say that. I want 1st shot at them Trade or Buy when you decide your done with them.

That's similar to what I throw the 22gr Alan Glazier with Powerpoints I was going to purchase a set of 24gr Bristows and have my local dart maker (Dixie Darts) drill them out for Powerpoints.

Kind Regards
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret18...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 23gr Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm Darts by Target
Back Up Darts: 
Those are the ones that went missing on me over there!!!!!! FFS!!!!!
(09-25-2013, 10:25 PM)bret23 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Missing? how?

My darts collection:

Oh man, I just signed up. Guess I gotta post some to see these pics!
I had an opportunity to throw these once. The owner of the bar that sponsored my teams had a set and I was throwing them one night. First dart I threw was an inner bull and the guy immediately asked if I wanted to buy them. Like an idiot, I said no, but now wish I had bought them. Additionally, I love the power point MP system. I have one set of power points in my collection and I like them well enough. But not as well as these Bristows you got. Nice find!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eric bristow durro darts ryanryanj 25 15,941 05-06-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post: spoalowairchamp
  Eric Bristow's Darts. Agro234 30 1,236 05-06-2019, 04:27 AM
  Vintage Datadart/Harrows Bristow Tom Verheyen 13 1,248 05-06-2019, 04:25 AM
  Eric Bristow's pre-finals News of the World matches needed philezra 0 882 10-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Last Post: philezra
  Darts Shirts Bristow, Taylor and Walsh Getagrip 4 3,025 06-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Cat
  22g PowerPoint Eric Bristows McInnis180 10 3,771 03-15-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: kamikersie
  Bristow brass by harrows Firenze 8 2,833 07-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: skyblueadam
  Eric Bristow Memorabilia Getagrip 0 1,655 05-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Getagrip