The HULARONA- 360° light with magnetic brackets
Well thought out and nicely done with the tutorial on it, +1. :thumbup:
(03-23-2017, 12:30 AM)Great White North Wrote: Well thought out and nicely done with the tutorial on it, +1. :thumbup:

Thank you. Hope it helps lots of people who have not the money to buy such a fantastic lighting system...
That's great and love the instructions! +1

name is good too Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(03-23-2017, 04:23 PM)Getagrip Wrote: That's great and love the instructions! +1

name is good too Smile

Thanks Darren.
I'm happy that the hularona sprang in my mind after sitting there writing and drawing. Such a project simply needs a name. And this is perfectly suited to it.   Smile
Very niecly done and very detailed instructions. Top job
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(03-24-2017, 03:00 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Very niecly done and very detailed instructions. Top job

Thanks Smile
Wondering how long it took you to build this setup? Perhaps the answer is in the tutorial, but this noob doesn't have enough posts yet!
(03-27-2017, 12:01 PM)Iriemon Wrote: Wondering how long it took you to build this setup? Perhaps the answer is in the tutorial, but this noob doesn't have enough posts yet!

About 2hours if not counting the time of drying...
Nice. One more question, forgive my lack of knowledge: what is a Rotafix?
(03-27-2017, 01:21 PM)Iriemon Wrote: Nice. One more question, forgive my lack of knowledge: what is a Rotafix?

No problem. Rotafix is a dartboard holder with a 36°-step-rotation. Means, that if you want to rotate your dartboard to a new "20" segment, it immediately ensures precise vertical location. It's from one80. If you need more information just google Rotafix one80 dartboardholder. Wink