My interview with 3x World Champion: John Part
Hi Guys

It is my honor to bring you my interview with 3x world champion John Part.

The guy is a class act:

http://mydartinglife.blogspot.co.uk/2017...mpion.html

please let me have your feedback
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

I like his answers, very good Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
:thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

Great interview. He's an interesting character. Hopefully he gets around to writing a book one day.
[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Fine questions followed by great answers, nicely done on the interview. :thumbup:
Thanks for that, great read.
Very nice interview Plus 1 from me
Great interview, even though his opinion that the former legends should be invited to the World Championships is quite controversial to put it mildly.
(03-20-2017, 04:09 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: Great interview, even though his opinion that the former legends should be invited to the World Championships is quite controversial to put it mildly.

He didn't say former legends, he said former World Champions. I think its a great idea.
(03-20-2017, 06:59 PM)bkbum Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 04:09 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: Great interview, even though his opinion that the former legends should be invited to the World Championships is quite controversial to put it mildly.

He didn't say former legends, he said former World Champions. I think its a great idea.

Do you think it would be PDC world champions only or would it include the pre-split BDO champs as Bristow, Lowe, Bob Anderson? etc.?
Anyway, I'd watch a tournament with the old guard every day, but the World Championship is about the current best players, and the ones who make effort all year shouldn't be deprived of the opportunity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview with 1990 NOTW champion Paul Cook NiteEyez 5 398 10-27-2018, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  My interview with 2015 BDO World Champion Scott Mitchell NiteEyez 3 653 10-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: davidsproull
  My interview with John Lowe: AND ITS GREAT! NiteEyez 26 2,784 02-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: rabsmith2
  Raymond van Barneveld Interview (Part 1&2&3&4) Getagrip 9 4,767 05-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Gary Anderson reflects on becoming World Champion (Part 1 and 2) Getagrip 7 5,093 01-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Getagrip