My interview with 3x World Champion: John Part
Hi Guys

It is my honor to bring you my interview with 3x world champion John Part.

The guy is a class act:

https://mydartinglife.blogspot.co.uk/201...mpion.html

please let me have your feedback
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

I like his answers, very good Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
:thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

Great interview. He's an interesting character. Hopefully he gets around to writing a book one day.
Fine questions followed by great answers, nicely done on the interview. :thumbup:
Thanks for that, great read.
Very nice interview Plus 1 from me
Great interview, even though his opinion that the former legends should be invited to the World Championships is quite controversial to put it mildly.
(03-20-2017, 04:09 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: Great interview, even though his opinion that the former legends should be invited to the World Championships is quite controversial to put it mildly.

He didn't say former legends, he said former World Champions. I think its a great idea.
(03-20-2017, 06:59 PM)bkbum Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 04:09 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: Great interview, even though his opinion that the former legends should be invited to the World Championships is quite controversial to put it mildly.

He didn't say former legends, he said former World Champions. I think its a great idea.

Do you think it would be PDC world champions only or would it include the pre-split BDO champs as Bristow, Lowe, Bob Anderson? etc.?
Anyway, I'd watch a tournament with the old guard every day, but the World Championship is about the current best players, and the ones who make effort all year shouldn't be deprived of the opportunity.
Very nicely done!! 

+1  Big Grin Big Grin
Great interview enjoyed reading it. Now I'm going to u tube to watch him and Phil battle it out. Haven't seen it should be good match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John is a treasure to the dart world . His integrity is  without question and knowledge a breath of fresh air.
 As a Canadian he brought World Champion darts to another continent ,which at the time was an awesome accomplishment . I remember sitting with John talking about his 1994 Victory at Lakeside shortly after the fact and he expressed his disappointed with the inept Canadian media coverage. We both agreed that his incredible accomplishment went virtually unnoticed in the Canadian media.
I played in a few Totonto / Scarborough pub leagues at the same time as John in the 1990's . He was just one of the guys . Even enjoyed him kicking my butt a few Saturday afternoons enjoying some friendly matches at Col Mustards in Markham Ont. His love of the game is without question ,and I'm truly priveledge to have shared the oche,a few beverages and a few laughs and good conversation with him in his early years . ( At least he didn't try and steal my money at cards like my teammate Doug Scanlan (RIP) did ... Smile.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 
(03-20-2017, 08:48 PM)Phenohyte Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 06:59 PM)bkbum Wrote:

Do you think it would be PDC world champions only or would it include the pre-split BDO champs as Bristow, Lowe, Bob Anderson? etc.?
Anyway, I'd watch a tournament with the old guard every day, but the World Championship is about the current best players, and the ones who make effort all year shouldn't be deprived of the opportunity.

I think it should  include both PDC and BDO champs (and I think that's what Part meant), but whether or not the PDC would see it that way is another question.
Great interview +1 from me Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview with 1990 NOTW champion Paul Cook NiteEyez 5 440 10-27-2018, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  My interview with 2015 BDO World Champion Scott Mitchell NiteEyez 3 708 10-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: davidsproull
  My interview with John Lowe: AND ITS GREAT! NiteEyez 26 2,963 02-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: rabsmith2
  Raymond van Barneveld Interview (Part 1&2&3&4) Getagrip 9 4,821 05-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Gary Anderson reflects on becoming World Champion (Part 1 and 2) Getagrip 7 5,138 01-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Getagrip