General questions relating to One80 darts
Any general questions for One80 Darts please put them in this thread.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Does One80 have any plans to bring out a darts re-pointer?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Does anybody have any history with the One80 Sword Edge Rapier 20 gram steel point darts?
will one80 sponsor me?
23gr Raymond Van Barneveld WC black
Hi Mac,

I've given the Edge Rapiers a go. Was there a question I can help with, or does it need to be One80?

Thanks
Mike
email: sales@infinitidarts.com
http://www.infinitidarts.com

Actually Mike I was thinking of buying a set from Infinti Darts in the near future and I just needed a little information about them and thanks for reminding me about the discount.
We look forward to receiving your order - don't forget there is also free delivery at the moment too!!!

What info did you need? I have added the dimensions to our site.

I am away working for the next few days so may not be on the forum, but I can quickly answer questions if you email me direct:

sales@infinitidarts.com

Thanks
Mike
email: sales@infinitidarts.com
http://www.infinitidarts.com

I like this kinda stuff folks.
(09-13-2013, 09:33 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Does One80 have any plans to bring out a darts re-pointer?

Not at the moment. We have been getting requests from this as my understanding is that the current re-pointers are not up to much. Sadly however the demand in other areas is preventing us from looking at developing this area. There are still a lot of things we want to develop further including our accessory market (flight, shafts, etc), without compromising on quality. That said we never rule out public suggestions and given the way we are developing it could definitely become something our development team tackle eventually.
(10-07-2013, 06:08 AM)charlieshiers Wrote: will one80 sponsor me?

Hi Charlie, Sponsorship isn't something we undertake via our Media platforms. Additionally we are on the scout out for players as we are committed to player sponsorship. That said players are usually scouted and followed by our staff. I would recommend playing tournaments as being spotted will more than likely be in this area.
Would u sponsor a tournament here in spain?
(10-31-2013, 09:44 PM)Eslotes Wrote: Would u sponsor a tournament here in spain?

Hi Eslotes. Try e-mailing us. This is dealt with the sponsorship team. Try to provide as much information about the event as possible and I'm sure someone will get back to you. Check out our website at http://www.one80dart.com
(10-31-2013, 10:08 PM)ONE80 Darts Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 09:44 PM)Eslotes Wrote: Would u sponsor a tournament here in spain?

Hi Eslotes. Try e-mailing us. This is dealt with the sponsorship team. Try to provide as much information about the event as possible and I'm sure someone will get back to you. Check out our website at http://www.one80dart.com

Thanks
(10-31-2013, 09:28 PM)ONE80 Darts Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 09:33 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Does One80 have any plans to bring out a darts re-pointer?

Not at the moment. We have been getting requests from this as my understanding is that the current re-pointers are not up to much. Sadly however the demand in other areas is preventing us from looking at developing this area. There are still a lot of things we want to develop further including our accessory market (flight, shafts, etc), without compromising on quality. That said we never rule out public suggestions and given the way we are developing it could definitely become something our development team tackle eventually.

Thanks for the reply Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Does One80 plan to bring out anything new in 2014? Any truth to the rumors of bringing gold or other finishes to existing lines as well? Will say that the Gladiator II board is awesome. Thanks.

Cheers, Haggis...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Equipment: General Thread vanJupp 161 9,388 12-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: vanJupp
  ASK TARGET DARTS --- All Questions Here Getagrip 108 6,601 12-08-2019, 05:04 AM
Last Post: blink180
  General questions for Winmau Getagrip 35 13,757 10-21-2019, 10:20 PM
Last Post: vona1a
  Dart point and general equipment dimensions Phil McKeown 1 210 06-17-2019, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Winmau Darts Related Questions here: Getagrip 71 25,395 12-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Molrix
  Two questions about darts/stems? cpohd 5 557 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  One80's darts related questions Getagrip 37 12,325 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  One80 Dartboard Questions Getagrip 35 16,794 04-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: chak840
  All other One80 product questions Getagrip 15 5,354 09-07-2017, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Leaky
  Put your questions for Voks Darts in this thread please Getagrip 41 14,852 07-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer