Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review
Great review Darren! As far as which will last longer, B5 or B5 DC all is I can say is my B4 DC lasted quite a bit longer than the B4. So to me it is well worth the extra $ for the DC.
(03-13-2017, 07:11 PM)Gra2102 Wrote: I'm getting very close to the point where I need to get a new board and I'm torn between this and the Unicorn Eclipse HD2.

Given the choice which would you most recommend?

Well I still like the spider on the HD2 a lot and initially I think it looks the best to the eye but I don't think it wears as well so for that reason I would say the B5.

(03-13-2017, 07:45 PM)Tormentor Wrote: Great review Darren!  As far as which will last longer, B5 or B5 DC all is I can say is my B4 DC lasted quite a bit longer than the B4. So to me it is well worth the extra $ for the DC.

Thanks Shawn! I have heard a couple say they think the B4DC has lasted longer than the B5DC too.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-14-2017, 10:12 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:11 PM)Gra2102 Wrote: I'm getting very close to the point where I need to get a new board and I'm torn between this and the Unicorn Eclipse HD2.

Given the choice which would you most recommend?

Well I still like the spider on the HD2 a lot and initially I think it looks the best to the eye but I don't think it wears as well so for that reason I would say the B5.
Thanks for the advice  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
no worries Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for another great review ... a B5 will be mine soon!
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Great Review and thanks Darren! I'm also torn wether to fork out the extra for a Dual Core or just get standard B5.
Leaning towards a dual core though....

(FYI for those in Canada you can pickup a Blade 5 at Costco for $79 online includes shipping Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Mr D you have done the review system proud yet again. Take that +1 and use it well my friend.

I have had the B4 and the B4DC. My 4DC is blistering pretty bad which is why I'm up for another board real soon. I trashed my B4 using it in the cold and it developed mold pretty bad so I had to toss it.

I think I'll go for the B5 as I kind of like the veins
Cheers Tom! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Super and very thorough review. I like the look of this board a lot. I reckon I'll get myself one of these when my B4DC wears out
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Cheers Barry! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello Getagrip, thanks for the great review. Since my new Unicorn board doesn't seem to last very long I am looking for my next board already. What's your favorite of the boards you have reviewed over the past few months?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(03-22-2017, 12:29 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Hello Getagrip, thanks for the great review. Since my new Unicorn board doesn't seem to last very long I am looking for my next board already. What's your favorite of the boards you have reviewed over the past few months?

Well its a case of me not having had enough time on some of them yet so I cant be 100% sure but I am leaning towards the G3.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I don't want to hear this answer since it's the most expensive board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I played on a G2 once: it was hard as hell and my darts felt out a few times. Is the G3 a hard board too?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(03-22-2017, 08:33 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: I don't want to hear this answer since it's the most expensive board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I played on a G2 once: it was hard as hell and my darts felt out a few times. Is the G3 a hard board too?
Nup. G3 is perfect in terms of firmness. My G2 was hard, my blade 5 is way too soft. The G3 is perfect.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts Samurai 2 Dartboard Review Getagrip 20 524 01-15-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  One80 Gladiator 3+ Dartboard Product Update Review Getagrip 7 294 12-15-2020, 10:55 AM
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 136 53,832 04-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 78 39,630 04-22-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: BritpopCam
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 69 34,185 01-30-2020, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Chappers
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 134 70,722 01-15-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Palmi
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 121,909 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,764 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 50,870 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 128 155,652 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out