Sponsorship deal details
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about any of the pro's sponsorship deals?

Anyone know how much they get for signing with a company? 
Do they get bonuses within their contract? 
Are all pros with one company on similar contracts or are each on a uniquely designed contract?

I'm just being nosey- any info anyone can share would be greatly appreciated. 
Apologies if there is a similar thread elsewhere.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Generally the first rule of sponsorship is you don't discuss the terms of your sponsorship with anyone other than your sponsor.
(07-24-2017, 07:13 PM)donspeer Wrote: Generally the first rule of sponsorship is you don't discuss the terms of your sponsorship with anyone other than your sponsor.

Especially because there are so many varying degrees of sponsorship.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I guess the answer would be how long is a piece of string? in darts it could range from a set of Barrels to all expenses & salery/winning bonus so could range from around £20 to many £1000'sdependant on skill level & as said the amount is not usually for discussion
I'd guess the price of the darts offers a clue whether there is big money on offer. I'd imagine the bulk comes from a percentage of the price of the set when bought though. So the better you do the more darts you sell. You would have to imagine that the likes of Taylor and Barney got a sweetener to join as well. Down the pecking order as mentioned you might just get the kit supplied plus the exposure you get from their advertising.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro