Blackveindarts Ebay shop
I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling from this company. I found a barrel that I liked and decided to pull the trigger. They arrived ok, no problem. Then I realized that they were 22 grams, not the 24 that I ordered. So, I immediately dropped them in the mail with a note asking them to email me when they arrived (also explained that they made a mistake and my return shipping should be refunded). Nothing (over 3 weeks now). I followed up with several messages through Ebay. The company asked what my Ebay ID was. I think they are dodging me.

They made a mistake on the weight and now I am getting the feeling that I will never see a replacement dart or get my return shipping fees back.

BEWARE of this company!!!
Doesn't ebay have buyer protection? You should open a case with them.
not good
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(03-08-2017, 12:26 PM)Nucky Wrote: I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling from this company. I found a barrel that I liked and decided to pull the trigger. They arrived ok, no problem. Then I realized that they were 22 grams, not the 24 that I ordered. So, I immediately dropped them in the mail with a note asking them to email me when they arrived (also explained that they made a mistake and my return shipping should be refunded). Nothing (over 3 weeks now). I followed up with several messages through Ebay. The company asked what my Ebay ID was. I think they are dodging me.

They made a mistake on the weight and now I am getting the feeling that I will never see a replacement dart or get my return shipping fees back.

BEWARE of this company!!!

Best before sending from Canada over the pond is to ask them how to solve this. Maybe they would send you a replacement set is cheaper than pay all the extra costs.
They did have an online store, but that is closed I saw recently. So next time contact the seller first before you ship direct
may all the doubles be with you

Leave them a negative review. That usually gets sellers to move quicker lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g / Target Daytona Fire 22g

Err ... basic rule of ebay trading (or just about any kind of online trading really) - always communicate before doing anything. 

If you feel the seller is genuinely avoiding you, then I would launch a case to recover my funds first, and go from there. BTW, I hope you sent the darts back with signed-for and tracking mail.  Wink

Best of luck mate!
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
I've had a couple of dealings with them on their ebay shop with no issues.

Hopefully this gets resolved for you ok, but as said above though, before you sent the darts back you should have contacted them first.
I've bought one set from them with no problems that I remember.
I agree with others that it would have been better to have contacted them before sending them back, not just so that something could be worked out but also so that they know to expect the arrival of your package.

When they asked for your ebay ID perhaps they had just received your package and need to be able to identify it with your order. I wouldn't read too negatively into it though. Relax. There are buyer protections so there's always options.

Hope things get resolved smoothly anyway.
I get the wrong darts and I send them back so its my fault for not contacting them first. Oh boy, here we go...
I bought a set of CT from them last week with no issues.

Hope you get a positive outcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preferred UK dart shop Hazza 30 1,453 01-19-2019, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Dan180
  World Darts Shop Getagrip 688 159,515 12-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Wasa Dart Shop vanJupp 1 449 03-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Unicorn shop theblindPew 19 2,328 04-26-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Darts Shop TiTO (Japan & online) calicoaran 5 4,207 05-15-2015, 09:23 AM