Monster Jelle Klaasen 22g darts review
(03-01-2017, 06:57 PM)andjayik Wrote: THe cobras 2 I got yester day and agree the smoothest darts ive thrown. Only got to practice with them for 30 min and brought them to the dart league and won all of my game with these new darts. Awesome for me as I am a rear thrower. Great review.

So I guess they're not too light anymore.....LOL
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Great review as always, well done Darren. :thumbup:

Tough one on the 180 almost, like others said the reaction was worth it though. Wink

May need to drag my Cobra's out of the vault for a throw again, so thanks for that I think. Rolleyes Big Grin
Cheers Brad! Smile

LOL I have been in a 140 period again recently, seem to have spells every few weeks were I hit a lot of them but find it hard to turn them into 180's, but I should be happy because next week it will be back to the usual 41,45, 60, 81 etc
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Really great looking set of darts. I've been itching for a set of monsters, though I'm pretty sure the Klassens wont suit me. Still this has whetted my appetite.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(03-02-2017, 10:45 AM)jc14 Wrote: Really great looking set of darts.  I've been itching for a set of monsters, though I'm pretty sure the Klassens wont suit me. Still this has whetted my appetite.

Its a curious design but could be great for some but one of these try and see darts really Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well there you go again saying that we must try it to see if it suits us. Ok I have been waiting for the review Darren. They look like they might suit me as a middle gripper. The only drawback was the shortness of the barrel. But your showing made it worth it with. That 140 I thought you might have a heart blip. Nice throwing
If I can comment on opening to cut the tape, brings a new meaning to "screw it".
LOL, I wish they would make some of the packaging easier to open, I have ripped a few boxes in the past.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They are a very cool dinky little dart. Some crazy machining on them from Monster, which makes them cool to look at. Great pics to show that off too
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah and difficult to describe the design of the grip Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

My Son has these and loves them ( intermittently !!!! ), no fine line,  he`s either sub 16 dart legs or 25 plus !!!!!,  so they only come out on special occasions !!.

(But he want the new Cobra 2`s though ! )
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen 21g Silver Star review The Jester 41 5,256 01-23-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: italNZ
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen World Champion Natural 20g darts review Getagrip 19 3,454 08-14-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Noir - Jelle Klaasen - 22g - Review vanJupp 17 3,034 07-20-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Monster Anastasia 20g darts review Getagrip 59 33,278 03-26-2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Getagrip