Monster Jelle Klaasen 22g darts review
Well there you go again saying that we must try it to see if it suits us. Ok I have been waiting for the review Darren. They look like they might suit me as a middle gripper. The only drawback was the shortness of the barrel. But your showing made it worth it with. That 140 I thought you might have a heart blip. Nice throwing
If I can comment on opening to cut the tape, brings a new meaning to "screw it".
LOL, I wish they would make some of the packaging easier to open, I have ripped a few boxes in the past.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
They are a very cool dinky little dart. Some crazy machining on them from Monster, which makes them cool to look at. Great pics to show that off too
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah and difficult to describe the design of the grip Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

My Son has these and loves them ( intermittently !!!! ), no fine line,  he`s either sub 16 dart legs or 25 plus !!!!!,  so they only come out on special occasions !!.

(But he want the new Cobra 2`s though ! )
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
He will love the cobra 2 i know i do amd my fav darts as of now.
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g

[Image: eZi4B3u_zps02f3488f.png]

[url=http://s571.photobucket.com/user/andjayik/media/eZi4B3u_zps02f3488f.png.html][/url]
(03-15-2017, 01:42 PM)andjayik Wrote: He will love the cobra 2 i know i do amd my fav darts as of now.

Yes I can feel another purchase coming up real soon !
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review as always mate. Been itching to give these a go. Just back in stock at the forum sponsors Madhouse Darts so grabbed a set. Looking forward to seeing how they fly for me.
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
(03-25-2017, 12:28 PM)blacko Wrote: Great review as always mate. Been itching to give these a go. Just back in stock at the forum sponsors Madhouse Darts so grabbed a set. Looking forward to seeing how they fly for me.

Thanks! Hope you like them Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Would you recommend these if i'm usually a 22 gram fan? They are a bit lighter..
I like the shape and the slight scallop. They are a bit shorter then the darts i usually throw. I'm thinking of trying a shorter more bullet style dart.
Any other suggestions around 22 grams? Maybe with a slight scallop?
(03-19-2018, 05:59 AM)Super25 Wrote: Would you recommend these if i'm usually a 22 gram fan? They are a bit lighter..
I like the shape and the slight scallop. They are a bit shorter then the darts i usually throw. I'm thinking of trying a shorter more bullet style dart.
Any other suggestions around 22 grams? Maybe with a slight scallop?

Well its quite a unique style of dart so really I think its one of those ones where you will need to try it and see Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm really looking forward to trying out this design and thanks for your review of these fine looking darts. I told you I needed some purchasing therapy. LOL
I seem to have a consistent grip with the Cobras now,

Thumb and index at the rear scallop , and middle finger tip firmly pushed to the right side of the barrel .

Lock and loads every time, great reference point, I give them a bit of a spin and sometimes they glide with perfect pinpoint accuracy , right into the treble 20.....then a misfire, then I can re configure and shoot a decent shot. EDIT most likely due to the spin and light weight.

I would like to see how “Jelle” throws them....

They are very light, and quick, I find if I slow down my rythm and do a very short draw following my initial sight set , I can poke them in pretty accurately.

However after training with the Cobras for 3-4 days relentlessly, I have learned a few good habits on control of darts

And I can throw my Designa Extreme 26 Gram front loaded dart like out of cannon with Impeccable accuracy now with the grip i learned from the Cobras.

It’s something about the difficulty of the Cobra making me want to conquer them and get amazing with them, especially where they are so difficult to manipulate. It’s like a total different game throwing those darts......but I feel, if I can learn to throw those darts, I can throw anything.

Thanks for the review getagrip and everything else you contribute to the forum, and the raffle!!
Your welcome! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen World Champion Phase 2 22g Darts Review Getagrip 11 444 11-23-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Monster Leveret II Steel Tip 22g Darts Review Ryk 7 420 11-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen 21g Silver Star review The Jester 44 7,221 10-14-2019, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Mackemchris
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen World Champion Natural 20g darts review Getagrip 19 4,167 08-14-2018, 02:45 PM
  Unicorn Noir - Jelle Klaasen - 22g - Review vanJupp 17 3,550 07-20-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Monster Anastasia 20g darts review Getagrip 59 34,178 03-26-2017, 03:48 PM