Anyone know what type of Darts these are?
Hi Darts Nutz,
New to the forum and this is my first post. Would like to see if anyone can identify these darts. My dad gave them to me about 10 years ago.
[Image: IMG_0088_zps85arppn1.jpg]
Just found them in a draw (forgot i even had them) and have been throwing them for an hour or so and they are just perfect. Barrel is approx 47mm in length and the diameter is approx 6.5mm. 
They are well worn as you can see but was hoping there is still an equivalent dart available to replace them
Any help identifying these little beauties would be gratefully received
Thanks
Andy
Currently throwing Target Alan Norris 22g, Unicorn Gripper 4 ultra short stems, with Target Vision Ultra Flights at Blade 5 Board
Welcome to the NUTZ house Andy! Lol!

What weight are they?
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(02-28-2017, 05:35 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Welcome to the NUTZ house Andy! Lol!

What weight are they?

They are 22g
(02-28-2017, 02:30 PM)Dibsey Wrote: Hi Darts Nutz,
New to the forum and this is my first post. Would like to see if anyone can identify these darts. My dad gave them to me about 10 years ago.
Just found them in a draw (forgot i even had them) and have been throwing them for an hour or so and they are just perfect. Barrel is approx 47mm in length and the diameter is approx 6.5mm. 
They are well worn as you can see but was hoping there is still an equivalent dart available to replace them
Thanks
Andy

Harrows Assassin 22gR
may all the doubles be with you

Thank you very much.
Darts clearance carry sets of barrels very similar in size , weight, & style, for a bargain price.
Need help guys , Anyone know what these darts are?. Looks like steve beaton, but dont know for sure. I think it's a look a like.

Any info will be great thanks.

Ingraved 95%.
Looks like B&W Steve Beaton
(02-28-2017, 02:30 PM)Dibsey Wrote: Hi Darts Nutz,
Thanks
Andy
The Nutz have got it going on!

Tell us a bit about yourself and your darting life in an intro post as we like seeing new Nutz pop up on the event horizon.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]