Scatter Test, 99 darts at Treble 20
This thread is inspired by 'theblindPew' for his post here >> http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=25642

I thought is was a good idea what he does to test his consistency on the treble 20's, so I created a word document to print out for anyone that wants to periodically test themselves.

All you need to do is cut the print out in half (it contains 2 tests), pin it to your dartboard as shown in the below picture and then throw 99 darts at treble 20.  Once you're done you can either admire your work of rip it up and never want to talk to me again. Big Grin

Edit:  
If you have problems with your printer not printing the correct size, try resizing the picture inside the document.  To do so; right click the picture and choose 'Size and position', then alter the scale percentage.

For reference:  The correct printout should measure 170mm from centre of bull to the top wire of the double 20. The bull measures 13mm diameter. Measurement are taken from my Winmau Blade 5.

Attached Files
.zip   Scatter Test.zip (Size: 113.15 KB / Downloads: 44)
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]
Oh nice... Thanks for sharing your draw. I will use it next time :thumbup:
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
That's similar to what the Darts Practice Sheets were, but I cant seem to find them on the net now, may be the guy that was doing them closed the site?

Nicely done Swiiiitch! have a +1 Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Cheers fella's Smile
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
I've recently been playing around with changing my grip, so this will be a great asset for determining which grip is working best for me.
I printed a couple out. It is a little smaller scale than my boards. Probably just slight differences in printers. close enough to really not matter.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
great way to record your accuracy +1 for me for sharing  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1
(02-28-2017, 09:15 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: I printed a couple out. It is a little smaller scale than my boards. Probably just slight differences in printers. close enough to really not matter.

The correct printout should measure 170mm from centre of bull to the top wire of the double 20. The bull measures 13mm diameter.

Maybe a tweak in the picture size would compensate for your printer.
Thanks Dart_Vader & jase1
Thanks, man. They fit perfectly. I have used scatter sheets in the past, but this is the best one.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

One of the useful things with the Bristow Practice Rings is it comes with a bracket that pushes into the board and a few coloured segments you can photocopy and cut out. Much more useful than the rings.
Really great idea I can use it for Doubles board practice as well shows how many darts I actually throw out the board and helps me focus a lot more. Thanks for sharing +1 from me
[Image: Kk0Gxdv.png]
Darts - 21g DF01 Daytona Fires with Carbon TI Short Shafts.
Highest Checkout: Trebles Board 157, Doubles Board 100

[Image: 2nd_zps5b9ddbd4.png]
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png][Image: WCWx1_zps1d135da1.png]

@Humdinger
Yeah I never imagined the rings being much more use than the segments already on the board, I found using just a broken point pushed into the board easier to focus on as a grouping marker.

@Dartbuggy, Hoppy
Thanks. Smile
(02-25-2017, 02:36 PM)Getagrip Wrote: That's similar to what the Darts Practice Sheets were, but I cant seem to find them on the net now, may be the guy that was doing them closed the site?

Nicely done Swiiiitch! have a +1 Smile

Are you referring to DartMinder? (http://www.dartminder.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  21gm Harrows Wolfram Infinity, short nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, standard flights.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone ever put more than 3 darts in a treble? CalixNL 27 931 01-27-2020, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Treble Challenge Dorian 15 5,991 01-17-2018, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Greg2stroke
  TOUCH TEST Ant007 6 1,055 12-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Sharky