Grandad died
Sorry for your loss Troll. I am sure you did a fine job looking after your Granda and I'm sure you both have some memories you can cherish forever. Stay strong in these tough days
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Sorry to hear about your loss Troll, thoughts are with you and your family.
[Image: aOjMFD3.jpg]
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                  Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
Buried him yestrday. He died from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_ischemia 

He was great guy he invented snow bike in Soviet union (at least in Latvian part of it)He was amazingly smart , his cousin academican always told grandad ,if he would go academic route he would be greater then him . All Troll brainiac stuff in philosophy is his heritage and with my bro we own him  an owl))))
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
My condolences and prayers,,, Not looking forward to my grandmother leaving us ,,,, She is 95 trying to make 100,,,, She decided a few years ago that she wanted to be here close to me for the rest of her life,,,, if I was only half as strong as her,,, Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
Sorry for your loss bud. I'm sure you took great care of him. Can't blame yourself. May he Rest In Peace
(02-18-2017, 03:44 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: My condolences and prayers,,, Not looking forward to my grandmother leaving us ,,,, She is 95 trying to make 100,,,, She decided a few years ago that she wanted to be here close to me for the rest of her life,,,, if I was only half as strong as her,,, Smile
My granny is grand girl ,she is still with us .Traditional Latvian cooking is her key
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
Your Grandad lives on in you, he has passed on some good genes Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sir Stirling Moss has died at the age of 90 bk123456 13 208 04-14-2020, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Jefferz
  NBA legend Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash YoungStarDC 15 268 01-28-2020, 02:11 AM
Last Post: 247365darts
  Bart Starr, quarterback of the Green Bay Packers under Vince Lombardi has died gumbo2176 9 246 05-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Great White North