Grandad died
Grandad died today at 80 . I was trying to take care for him while others where out working .It was tough work for all these last years .But apparently I did suck job
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
I'm sorry for your loss Troll. I'm sure you did everything you could to take care for him, don't blame yourself for his loss. He lived for 80 years which is a bloody long life in my eyes.
Sorry to hear bout your loss Troll mate, it's never easy losing someone close to you
Unfortunately it's an inevitable part of life
R.I.P
[Image: JgVnja8.png]
Ayup Troll

Don't blame yourself mate, Rip grandad.

Shed
Sorry your your loss buddy..today is the one year anniversary of my own granda passing...it is tough to see people you love change, deteriorate and leave us...Keep the head up mate, I am more than 100% sure you done a great job looking after him

He had a long life and I'm sure it was made fuller having you in it...remember the good times and stay strong buddy Smile
[Image: oz1OCc3.jpg]
Sorry for your loss Troll, RIP Granddad.
Sorry for your loss Troll - as said above don't be hard on yourself, I'm sure you did everything you possibly could to make his last bit of time on this earth as good as could be
Sorry for your loss mate 
Remember all the good times you had with him
My condolences Troll. There's only so much you can do when they reach such a grand old age, so please don't blame yourself.
I'm very sorry for your loss Troll and you should be proud of the fact you looked after your Granddad.
May he rest in peace.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Unfortunately, everything that ever lives will eventually die, some earlier than others. Like other's have already said, don't put the blame on yourself. It is a hard task caring for someone who is ill, and it gets even harder when they are old and ill. Living to age 80 is no small feat and I'm betting if it wasn't for your helping him out, he probably would not have made it that long.

Condolences to you and your family.
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm currently caring for my grandad, he's 84 with ever worsening dementia. It's terrible now and I can't imagine he will be here for much longer. I know how hard it is to do, and you have my respect for what you've done for him. Trust me, you didn't suck and just being there for him is good enough. Thoughts are with you my friend. Don't punish yourself, remember the good times.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
So sorry to hear, Troll.  Grandparents are special people and losing one of them is a tough thing for anyone.  Don't be hard on yourself, though.  I'm sure you did a fine job taking care of him and I'm sure he was glad to have you there.  My heart-felt sympathy goes out to you and your family.  May he rest in peace.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Please accept my deepest condolences during this tough period Troll, and do get some rest when you can.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Sorry for your loss pal.

RIP Trolls Grandad
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sir Stirling Moss has died at the age of 90 bk123456 13 208 04-14-2020, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Jefferz
  NBA legend Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash YoungStarDC 15 272 01-28-2020, 02:11 AM
Last Post: 247365darts
  Bart Starr, quarterback of the Green Bay Packers under Vince Lombardi has died gumbo2176 9 246 05-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Great White North