DartsNutz JDC Challenge Thread
Updated, if we've missed anyone's score or new personal best let us know please. Smile

Good shooting everyone. :thumbup:
(02-14-2017, 07:00 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Made a little Excel File for it.

Just put the number of hit Shanghais in the column and the extra points are added, if you hit one. Besides that put your scores in.

I am like you, I can't practice without some excel spreadsheets :-) I made one too. I made it the way so that it could be easier to write scores directly into the spreadsheet just by entering simple numbers without need of touching a mouse etc.

I also included the original poster into the spreadsheet so that the original rules could be easily found. Here's a print screen and a link to the download.

BTW, I haven't figured out how to post excel in the posts, I use the dropbox for downloads.

[Image: JDC%20routine%201.10_001_zps0dma8442.jpg]

EDIT:
The link's here...
http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=24161
Well, I've just gone through it twice and my results were that bad that I won't tell you untill I get at least 500 points more :-) I started with S10, S10, T10 followed with T11, T11, T11 but then it went pretty downhill...
slight improvement with 489, just cant get those bloody doubles, keep getting on the wire so annoying!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I have played it six times but now I see I completely misunderstood it!!!! Therefore my spreadsheet is wrong as well... I thought you get 10 points per a hit as the first example suggested. But then It was strange that you all have these odd scores while I only had scores ending with zero. Then I read the instruction again and noticed that 75 points for T15, S15, S15 and now it's clear that I have to remake the whole spreadsheet :-) ...omg.
I hope I fixed it... I re-wrote my last attempt and the wrong result of 620 turned out to be 822.

I try to post it here as an excel file as it seems to be possible to do.

Attached Files
.xlsx   170 in 9 darts and other routines 1.09.xlsx (Size: 741.29 KB / Downloads: 6)
First 5 attempts for me and my best was 810
Waaaay to many blank spaces....room to improve.

Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

Updated.
I just did well on the two shanghai parts but missed all the doubles again!!!! I think I should be able to add a couple of hundred once I hit some bloody doubles!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(02-19-2017, 03:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I just did well on the two shanghai parts but missed all the doubles again!!!!  I think I should be able to add a couple of hundred once I hit some bloody doubles!

Doubles gets me too, especially when I am throwing in rhythm.  I am drawing the dart back before I've even located my next target.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DartsNutz Cricket Count Up Challenge Banned 109 13,097 04-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Dartsnutz Baseball MPR Challenge Banned 106 25,143 11-23-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  2014 DN Weekly Challenge: Week 31(chosen Milkysunshine-Fat Number Challenge) Milkysunshine 41 10,681 05-17-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: copigme
  DARTSNUTZ 25 SPRINT CHALLENGE Banned 61 10,820 05-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Banned