Cosmo Fit Flight System review
Not sure what I have left now, I think I gave Larry all the standards
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(09-13-2014, 02:15 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Not sure what I have left now, I think I gave Larry all the standards

Do you have any stems left? or maybe the 'shape' shaped flights
not sure will have to root through my drawers and boxes when I get a chance

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review Grip but on one note, if you spend the money on these flights( which are considerably more than regular flights). Advice, spend the money on the fit flight protector. I didn't buy the protector and I found that the ends of the flights curl on you which I found annoying.
good point, cheers! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I posted earlier about my experience with the Titanium shafts, which were unavailable in the original review.
These puppies are SHARP! I am referring to the flat flange just above the threading. I was struggling with the last, of course, dart barrel when it hit a burr or something and got stuck. I pinched really hard and turned to try and get that titanium stem good and snug to the barrel. I noticed blood on the stem, I had just sliced the bejesus out of my thumb and forefinger...OF MY THROWING HAND...ONE HOUR BEFORE THE MATCH.
Just be careful!
Are the slim and hybrid shafts more durable since they have more flexibility?
(02-02-2015, 03:26 PM)hermynog Wrote: Are the slim and hybrid shafts more durable since they have more flexibility?

On Saturday one of my darts fell out the board and the Cosmo hybrid stem broke. It's the 2nd time in a matter of weeks although i have been using them for a couple of years with no problems.

Maybe they become slightly more brittle over time? They are only 13mm so you would think they would be too short to break.
its hard to gauge as you can just get unlucky with a heavy impact

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've tried Cosmos and (sadly for my wallet) I've now been converted to them!

I've used them for the last 18 months and it wasn't until I'd left a set at home and had to buy some "normal" flights and stems from behind the bar that I realised how quickly they were getting bashed up after a few hours play in comparison.

Also my darts lye in the board on a flatter angle without any change to the way I throw them. Before I would of had to of used slim flights and then they had would sometimes go in at unusual angles. The Cosmo flight gives me the stability of a big wing but with the angle of a regular flight.

Having said that I've seen some people use Cosmos and they still go in at the same angle so I can't promote them on that reason alone.

For me it'll be Cosmo from now on (unless someone can replicate them at half the price)
I got some tweenie spinning stems and air kites in a fetching purple today.. I've tried them, and I don't think I like them.. they're
so light compared to the Designa tweenies and 75 micron kites I had been using. They're certainly well made, and I like the spinny stuff, (not rattley like the Harrows Gyros) its just they make the dart so front heavy. I'll keep hold of them and try them a bit more, but I'm not convinced. They may work better on little Japanese soft-tip darts, but on 24g bullets I'm not sure they're ideal.

I'm really liking the Cosmo's so far.

I've been using them for a few days now (standard airs and #5 normal shaft) and they have performed great. The flights don't even look like they have been used as they move so freely when hit by an incoming dart.

I was using medium gripper 3's and standard 75 micron polys previously. I can't say i've noticed that much difference in flight or the angle at which my darts are entering the board. I'm always slightly tail up which is something i'm comfortable with and that has continued with the Cosmo's.

Obviously there is a large price difference in price with the cosmos compared with a standard shaft and flight but I can see these lasting for a long time. If you go with locked over the spinning shafts you may go through flights quicker.

Overall i'm impressed and I think i'll stick with the Cosmo's. A thumbs up from me.
2017 180 count - 3
Board - Blade 4
Darts - Unicorn Hamilton 23g with storm points
Oche - Duct Tape
An absolutely superb review as always. This is one of the many reasons why I hang out at dartsnutz. Smile
Darts:                                                                 Board:                                Utils:
24g Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five                    One80 Gladiator II               Pro Darter,  https://pro-darter.com
22g Harrows Savage

Number of 180's:           Highest checkout: 
4                                    85 (T15 D20)

(04-03-2015, 06:13 AM)Beowulf Agat Wrote: An absolutely superb review as always. This is one of the many reasons why I hang out at dartsnutz. Smile

Smile Thanks!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(04-03-2015, 01:06 AM)Pundy79 Wrote: I got some tweenie spinning stems and air kites in a fetching purple today.. I've tried them, and I don't think I like them.. they're
so light compared to the Designa tweenies and 75 micron kites I had been using. They're certainly well made, and I like the spinny stuff, (not rattley like the Harrows Gyros) its just they make the dart so front heavy. I'll keep hold of them and try them a bit more, but I'm not convinced. They may work better on little Japanese soft-tip darts, but on 24g bullets I'm not sure they're ideal.

If you find the dart nose heavy with the Fit Flight Air flights, try their regular thicker flights, they're heavier and that's one of the reasons I don't use them, but they might work for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 139 35,385 08-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Pell
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review and an idea for Cuesoul atison 7 390 06-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post: erajd
  Mission Darts F Lock Pro Flight Punch Review Getagrip 7 620 12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 6,409 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 4,176 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 1,141 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 6,041 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 4,776 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 696 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 75,762 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM