Cosmo Fit Flight System review
I think 4 should be about right
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-02-2017, 04:31 PM)Stefano Fi Wrote: i'm going to buy/try that...

i normally use 40mm stems (tweenie?)...so you suggest me stems #3 or #4 ?

Thanks Smile

As Darren (Getagrip) mentioned above, 4 should be alright.  I'd measure what your setup is in total length with flight and check from this page/link the chart given...https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=44660
with 40mm designa stems and pentathlon 150hd flight the total lenght is....about 69-70 mm

so i also think #4 would be the right choice!

thanks Big Grin
If mean tweenies like 41.5mm Target stems (Size 3) then go for Fit shafts size 3. It's exactly the same length when fitted with a flight.
The length of size 3 with a flight is 67mm.
The size 5 is about 74mm.

I don' thave the size 4 but I do have the size 2 and it is 61mm. I can confirm these lengths. So, if you're after 70mm then the size 4 seems to be 71 according the chart on DC and could be the one you want.
Has anyone got a comparison pic of a super kite cosmo next to a slim flight please?
(05-05-2017, 08:46 AM)Higgz1985 Wrote: Has anyone got a comparison pic of a super kite cosmo next to a slim flight please?

This is what i found on the net, so you have an idea ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the review Darren. Another GREAT job. I'm going to give the Cosmo Flight System a try. I decided to with the Clear #4 Shaft and Clear Standard Flights for now.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(02-09-2018, 06:11 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Thanks for the review Darren. Another GREAT job. I'm going to give the Cosmo Flight System a try. I decided to with the Clear #4 Shaft and Clear Standard Flights for now.

Thanks mate! Its always worth trying these systems just to see if they suit you or not Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
After a bad time with the lstyle system, anyone who has changed from lstyle to the fit flight system can give a feed back from what's the differences and so on? I'm on between this, harrows clic or buying normal plastic stems and standart flights
Don't forget Robsons. I used to used Cosmo and now I use Robsons. If Cosmo shafts weren't that fragile I would use Cosmo all the time. Now I've been using Robsons for a few months. They aren't that durable as cosmo flights were but that can be because I used Cosmo spinners while I use these Robsons mostly with common shafts. Although, I got back to spinners recently (Pro Grip Spin). I couldn't use the spinners with normal flights because my flights always stuck in and it was complicated to put the flights (punched) of the stem. Not good if you often tinker with set ups etc...

I used to have Clicks as well but there were only standard shape flights while I prefer kites and also, I got silly amount of robin hoods with them.
great review as always ,
I am very very tempted to give them a go
(05-03-2018, 05:20 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Don't forget Robsons. I used to used Cosmo and now I use Robsons. If Cosmo shafts weren't that fragile I would use Cosmo all the time. Now I've been using Robsons for a few months. They aren't that durable as cosmo flights were but that can be because I used Cosmo spinners while I use these Robsons mostly with common shafts. Although, I got back to spinners recently (Pro Grip Spin). I couldn't use the spinners with normal flights because my flights always stuck in and it was complicated to put the flights (punched) of the stem. Not good if you often tinker with set ups etc...

I used to have Clicks as well but there were only standard shape flights while I prefer kites and also, I got silly amount of robin hoods with them.
I use standard size flights so that's not a problem, Robsons have that big problem of not being too durable, so I want to avoid them, I'm between clic, cosmo and normal plastic stems and standard flights. I'm not too eager to use spinner shafts as it doesn't fit too well my style of straight throw, I've tried them, but yeah thanks for the feedback
As I'm not a fan of the Gear or Carbon stems they now sell, if they still sold the original nylon stems they had when they first came out then I wouldn't have passed on all my old Cosmo gear and I would most likely have gone back to using it with my Rastas - used to love the system with the original stems
As far as durabilty of the Robson was concerned, a mate of mine has been using Robsons for years and his flights last much longer than mine. What is more, he uses both standards (no2 and no6) while I use the smaller fantails.

Also, I have ripped only two flights of about 8 sets that I use on my darts simultaneously. The other flights aren't that much battered even though my grouping has been better lately. And I use one "trifin" flight at home with no issue...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review and an idea for Cuesoul atison 6 261 02-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Last Post: atison
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 138 34,089 01-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Wilson
  Mission Darts F Lock Pro Flight Punch Review Getagrip 7 480 12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 6,135 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 3,861 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 1,066 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 5,793 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 4,663 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 655 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 75,391 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM