Cosmo Fit Flight System review
I got some tweenie spinning stems and air kites in a fetching purple today.. I've tried them, and I don't think I like them.. they're
so light compared to the Designa tweenies and 75 micron kites I had been using. They're certainly well made, and I like the spinny stuff, (not rattley like the Harrows Gyros) its just they make the dart so front heavy. I'll keep hold of them and try them a bit more, but I'm not convinced. They may work better on little Japanese soft-tip darts, but on 24g bullets I'm not sure they're ideal.

I'm really liking the Cosmo's so far.

I've been using them for a few days now (standard airs and #5 normal shaft) and they have performed great. The flights don't even look like they have been used as they move so freely when hit by an incoming dart.

I was using medium gripper 3's and standard 75 micron polys previously. I can't say i've noticed that much difference in flight or the angle at which my darts are entering the board. I'm always slightly tail up which is something i'm comfortable with and that has continued with the Cosmo's.

Obviously there is a large price difference in price with the cosmos compared with a standard shaft and flight but I can see these lasting for a long time. If you go with locked over the spinning shafts you may go through flights quicker.

Overall i'm impressed and I think i'll stick with the Cosmo's. A thumbs up from me.
2017 180 count - 3
Board - Blade 4
Darts - Unicorn Hamilton 23g with storm points
Oche - Duct Tape
An absolutely superb review as always. This is one of the many reasons why I hang out at dartsnutz. Smile
Darts:                                                                 Board:                                Utils:
24g Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five                    One80 Gladiator II               Pro Darter,  http://pro-darter.com
22g Harrows Savage

Number of 180's:           Highest checkout: 
4                                    85 (T15 D20)

(04-03-2015, 06:13 AM)Beowulf Agat Wrote: An absolutely superb review as always. This is one of the many reasons why I hang out at dartsnutz. Smile

Smile Thanks!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(04-03-2015, 01:06 AM)Pundy79 Wrote: I got some tweenie spinning stems and air kites in a fetching purple today.. I've tried them, and I don't think I like them.. they're
so light compared to the Designa tweenies and 75 micron kites I had been using. They're certainly well made, and I like the spinny stuff, (not rattley like the Harrows Gyros) its just they make the dart so front heavy. I'll keep hold of them and try them a bit more, but I'm not convinced. They may work better on little Japanese soft-tip darts, but on 24g bullets I'm not sure they're ideal.

If you find the dart nose heavy with the Fit Flight Air flights, try their regular thicker flights, they're heavier and that's one of the reasons I don't use them, but they might work for you.
I played 2 legs of 3001 last night using Fit flight non air pear shape, or whatever they call them. I was checking out my darts this morning and noticed they were all bashed to crap and split in 2 places. I'm so thankful I use small flights that don't tear underneath. You couldn't pay me to use these flights or standards. LARGE FORMED FLIGHTS SUCK!!! Not worth the package they come in imo. That makes it 2 for 2 for me. I bashed Harrows Clic's within 20 minutes and now these.

[Image: 20to5tl.jpg]
I don't get it, I thought you loved Cosmos?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(05-18-2015, 01:52 AM)Cyanide Wrote: I played 2 legs of 3001 last night using Fit flight non air pear shape, or whatever they call them. I was checking out my darts this morning and noticed they were all bashed to crap and split in 2 places. I'm so thankful I use small flights that don't tear underneath. You couldn't pay me to use these flights or standards. LARGE FORMED FLIGHTS SUCK!!! Not worth the package they come in imo. That makes it 2 for 2 for me. I bashed Harrows Clic's within 20 minutes and now these.

Not quite sure what you're saying here Cy. Are you liking or disliking these pear/teardrop flight? And do you use them Spinning or Locked?
Dabbler and over thinker...
Just outside Montreal

Current darts: Winmau Sniper 18g barrels; Lippoint plastic tips; #4 Fit Spinning shafts and Fit Super Shape flights
Home board: Blade 4 (playing with soft tips)
Discipline: Flight School
I LOVE Cosmo's. But I use the small superkites.There is no potential for them to tear. They last me for months and months. In fact, I have yet to damage one at all. But.... it's my opinion that any sort of larger formed flight will tear on the underside rather quickly. I just demo'd these pear flights out of boredom and they didn't last 1/2 hour. At $7 per set that can get kind of expensive. Love love the superkites though. 1 set of the non airs could last me upwards of a year!!! That's quite awesome really. Smile
i totally agree with you Cy. I brought two sets of standard flights (one Air and one Normal) and used them with my 22g O'shea darts fitted with smooth storms. i also used spinning stems with the thicker cosmo's. however i split 3 flights (one standard and 2 air's) in one 2 hour session. now the o'shea darts are not heavy, have a very light grip pattern and had storms. I even sanded the edges after the first rip but to no avail. with the same darts a set of normal 100 micron flights were lasting me well over a week, and that was using fixed nylon stems. and obviously i did not have to mess around sanding flights (which to me clearly shows there is a design fault with the flights or moulding for the flights). on top of all this, i was not convinced that my darts really flew any better. i can see the attraction of them (which is why i tried them) and i love the concept, but like you i think for steel tip darts the larger flights do not work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 135 29,423 07-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 4,860 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 2,729 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 674 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,748 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 4,025 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 500 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 73,525 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,858 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
  Harrows Sonic Standard Flight Review Ehudakineyah 22 3,142 03-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah