Cosmo Fit Flight System review
You know, the most satisfying part of using these is that on the rare occasion a flight pops off, you pick it up and "pop" it back on, simple. You also get to watch all the others struggle with getting their flights back on aided by failing eyesight, poor lighting, stems that won't quite open enough, or open too far and wont close up, flights that crumple as they fight to get them in, stems broken by Robin Hood. As I have said before - worth the price of admission.
Who would you suggest buying a setup from to try?
[Image: cqbsH5q.png]
(06-09-2014, 10:22 PM)kalaben Wrote: Who would you suggest buying a setup from to try?
DC has them http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=434_1001 and http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6_996 ,
so does http://w-darts.com/Fit-c-7.html/currency/GBP and
http://w-darts.com/Fit-Air-c-155.html
World of Darts has by the far the best selection and a bit cheaper than DC, depends where you live and how long you want to wait, I get my World of Darts deliveries in a week from Japan to Canada, my DC shipments are sent by canoe and runner so take longer.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Great review Grip.

I tried a Cosmo setup today and one thing I noticed right away and something I've never heard anyone talk about before is that they make my darts quieter somehow. It's hard to explain but my darts land in the board much more quiet then regular stems and flights. It's also much quieter when they group together. Weird.

But I love them already and can see them becoming a permanent change. I also remembered I just ordered a bunch of my normal stems and flights from A180 Angry
(09-13-2014, 04:16 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Great review Grip.

I tried a Cosmo setup today and one thing I noticed right away and something I've never heard anyone talk about before is that they make my darts quieter somehow. It's hard to explain but my darts land in the board much more quiet then regular stems and flights. It's also much quieter when they group together. Weird.

But I love them already and can see them becoming a permanent change. I also remembered I just ordered a bunch of my normal stems and flights from A180 Angry

Do you play on hard floors,,,? May want to get a carpet or rubber mat.

What size normal stems and flights,,,?

Keep on aRockin',,,
Cosmo stuff is a 24mm with a super kite flight (very, very small) and they are the same length as my old intermediate Target stem and Taylor's new flights.

I have an area carpet under my board.
But Cyanide now you are going to have to hand write "The Power" on all of your super kites Tongue
Cheers!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Grip,
do you still have a set of standard Cosmo flights and/or a set of size 2 stems left?
Great review BTW
+1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 131 28,377 07-22-2019, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Sowatt
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 4,512 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 2,372 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 565 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,411 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 3,742 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 457 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 72,822 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,600 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
  Harrows Sonic Standard Flight Review Ehudakineyah 22 2,984 03-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah