Cosmo Fit Flight System review
(09-08-2013, 03:45 PM)Catch22 Wrote: Great Review Grip, man I didn't even know they were flexible. I thought for sure they would crack.

I also thought I had a huge load of extra flights and shafts. LOL. Grip, you remind me so much of me, it's not even funny.

LOL Cheers!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Grip you excel at these reviews, very informative and in depth.
Thanks Rab, I try to be thorough Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review Grip. I like my Cosmo stuff and if it wasn't so expensive, I'd probably switch over to it exclusively.
(09-09-2013, 04:10 AM)The Coach Wrote: Great review Grip. I like my Cosmo stuff and if it wasn't so expensive, I'd probably switch over to it exclusively.

Thanks Coach, we will have a comp for the world grand prix where you can win a load of cosmo gear so keep a look out for that Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

This is an awesome review!! For a guy who knew nothing of the system I am now educated enough to teach others about the system this review was so good lol. Now I NEED to win this competition so I can try these out! lol thanks again for the great review.
  Hello from Waterloo, Ontario Canada! Moddarts Moddarts Moddarts
Thanks DJ you roc! lol!

Good luck on the comp, I will be showing pics of the prizes soon Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow!! Only just seen this. What a terrific review, so much detail and information. Great job. Cheers Grip.
(09-23-2013, 09:36 PM)myrddin56 Wrote: Wow!! Only just seen this. What a terrific review, so much detail and information. Great job. Cheers Grip.

Thanks!WinkBlush

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've been using Cosmo for that last two years,best equipment on the market,was introduced to it by Justin Pipe,who I have know for for 25 years
I'm currently using fit flight airs in the kite shape and no 2 fit gear locked shafts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 135 29,725 07-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 4,944 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 2,861 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 701 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,830 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 4,070 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 516 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 73,637 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,891 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
  Harrows Sonic Standard Flight Review Ehudakineyah 22 3,177 03-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah