My interview with John Lowe: AND ITS GREAT!
Great interview +1
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

I enjoyed the read . +1
Great interview.
Great read ... thanks +1
[Image: dItyFRv_zps0bed80d6.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Very nicely done!!

Thanks for posting this.

+1 From Nucky.
John Lowe's always been the true champion of darts in my lifetime and this interview confirms to me, at least why this should be. There's always been a straightforward honesty about his comments and attitude towards the sport and I've always loved his throwing style, it's skilful poetry in motion.

Thank you Luke for producing such a great read which is a credit to the interesting and respectful nature of your questioning technique.

Regards (+1)
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(02-09-2017, 12:34 AM)Dorian Wrote: John Lowe's always been the true champion of darts in my lifetime and this interview confirms to me, at least why this should be. There's always been a straightforward honesty about his comments and attitude towards the sport and I've always loved his throwing style, it's skilful poetry in motion.

Thank you Luke for producing such a great read which is a credit to the interesting and respectful nature of your questioning technique.

Regards (+1)
Really interesting. There is so much we can learn from past masters of all sports. They're still great after all these years.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting ...

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Very good interview +1

Thanks Luke

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Good job Smile
26g Red Dragon Matra 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My interview with Glen Durrant - and its great NiteEyez 9 1,309 10-18-2017, 02:15 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  My interview with 3x World Champion: John Part NiteEyez 16 1,837 03-24-2017, 01:27 AM
Last Post: barcrusher