How to find your perfect darts?
Good post.
great post, I've been throwing bomb style (Harrows Bomber 25g purchased here in Canada and Harrows Boxer 24g Purchased in the fall on my last trip to the UK) and I have ordered a set of John Lowe 23g but made the mistake of picking up my old darts from almost 20 years ago last week (straight barrel 28g) and threw quite well with them. Switched back to my 24g darts and I'm throwing even better than before the switch. I think switching refined my grip in some way or it was just dumb luck LOL

Just now anxiously waiting for those Lowe's to arrive in the post!!

Dave

Current Darts:
23g Unicorn Gripper I
17g Nodor Ultralite
23g Unicorn John Lowe
Very Helpful read. Thank You for all your work in putting this together.
Really nice post. Thank you for posting.
Well deserved +1
that was a nice post, a lot of thought and time involved in helping direct newbies. a rating bump from me. good work.
Top post!
Currently Throwing: Designa Dark Thunder 24g
Best 501: 20 darts Best finish: 112  Playing since: Jan 2018 
Nice interesting post
Need 5 posts   Dodgy
"Ring grip is a good start for new players as it is a medium grip. A straight barrel nearly suits all grip styles"

That's why I ordered the Winmau Vendetta 22 g darts; straight barrel and ring grip (they should arrive this week). I already have a set of 22g darts but with knurled grip and they are not grippy enough.
great post this is going to help me alot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many sets of darts you've bought before finding the perfect set? Vangolf604 148 25,958 03-15-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: TyrantLudd
  Winmau and how to play perfect darts *Saber* 3 1,937 01-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: toeirzt
  How I found my perfect darts (so far :) ) Miek 8 3,055 03-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: off the mark