How to find your perfect darts?
Very nice post. Some really good advice in there
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Brilliant post, much food for thought Smile
Wonderful guide post. Thank you for this!
I have spent only $150 on three sets - brass, 24g and 22g tungsten. Each I liked more than the previous but never had purchased bombers. I did on this post advice.

I've never thrown a dart and known immediately I loved it. I don't think the stem is without praise on those or fault with others. But I'm probably going to buy the straight barrel recommendation just because.

Great post.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
[quote='bmalibu' pid='384057' dateline='1489349296']
I have spent only $150 on three sets - brass, 24g and 22g tungsten. Each I liked more than the previous but never had purchased bombers. I did on this post advice.

I've never thrown a dart and known immediately I loved it. I don't think the stem is without praise on those or fault with others. But I'm probably going to buy the straight barrel recommendation just because.

Great post.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
[/quote

Thanks.

Happy that my post helped you Smile
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Great advice.
Am still looking after 20 years for the perfect dart and perfect wo.....n or two.
Thanks so much. In reflection, it seems I've been doing the right things so far. I've settled with 2 straight barrel darts with ring grips and 1 bomber style, but I'm quite comfortable with all of them. Was tempted to get me a Target Adrian Lewis model but, after reading, I think I'll hold it off for now. Need to get my throw right.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Good advice. Especially about the dart change .. I am of the opinion that you do not have to mix. If she was a dart couple possible and official? Would we still play? Of course. It is possible we take it and very well. But I think that too much testing is not good. The funniest thing should be fun, not the stress of picking the set. There is also the effect of new equipment and collection which is hard to refuse.
180's 2017> 8
180's 2018> 8
180's 2019> 2
RVB95 gen2 21g
Winmau Blade Champions Choice
thank you very much for the insightful information.
very helpful post for new players wish id seen this 20 years ago Smile
Good post mate, I echo the previous forum members thoughts also. Cheers!
Great post! Where would people recommend to purchase darts in the US online? I have one local place, but not a lot of variety. A-Z Darts seems to be at the top of a quick search.
(10-11-2017, 07:32 PM)basket Wrote: Great post! Where would people recommend to purchase darts in the US online? I have one local place, but not a lot of variety. A-Z Darts seems to be at the top of a quick search.

Thanks. No idea, which is the best US Shop, but most US guys on the forum order from the UK, it's just a lot cheaper.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice one, would have saved me a lot of money.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many sets of darts you've bought before finding the perfect set? Vangolf604 148 26,322 03-15-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: TyrantLudd
  Winmau and how to play perfect darts *Saber* 3 1,979 01-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: toeirzt
  How I found my perfect darts (so far :) ) Miek 8 3,101 03-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: off the mark