Talisman 90 GOLD Edition Finally here!
These were before my time on the forum but I would absolutely be interested if they were to be offered again. Could they be sold through the forum shop and reviewed/advertised on Darts Review Channel? Maybe a deal could be struck with one of the shops like DC, Pure, A180 or Perfect to carry them as an exclusive (with a Nutz discount of course!).
I'd certainly have an interest as well Darren. Is their any chance you could team up with DPC to design a dart?
Liberal heathen
(02-06-2018, 09:18 PM)Ted Woodside Wrote: These were before my time on the forum but I would absolutely be interested if they were to be offered again. Could they be sold through the forum shop and reviewed/advertised on Darts Review Channel? Maybe a deal could be struck with one of the shops like DC, Pure, A180 or Perfect to carry them as an exclusive (with a Nutz discount of course!).

May be I will try to get something sorted then Smile

(02-06-2018, 10:00 PM)cubdog Wrote: I'd certainly have an interest as well Darren. Is their any chance you could team up with DPC to design a dart?

Cool, I am not sure but I may contact a few places to see Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talisman 90 GOLD Edition coming soon! Getagrip 65 10,513 01-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip