Talisman 90 GOLD Edition Finally here!
Mine arrived today. Thanks Darren. Smile
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
Is it the first one with the gold version?
[Image: 62030153af679fc205c5fabf31615c24.jpg]
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

[Image: 27109455994_c22fa3b697_c.jpg]
Sweet shot Rubennn

Cheers
Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(01-19-2017, 05:44 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Mine arrived today. Thanks Darren. Smile

Thanks!

(01-19-2017, 07:20 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Is it the first one with the gold version?
[Image: 62030153af679fc205c5fabf31615c24.jpg]

Could be, nice shooting! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hi there, I'm new here and found your custom Talisman darts showcased on the German dartn-forum. I'd really really like to get a set!
Unfortunately I only just registered and I'm not yet approved, so I can't PM you yet, can you contact me about the details?

Thanks!
(01-19-2017, 08:59 PM)Eniosan Wrote: Hi there, I'm new here and found your custom Talisman darts showcased on the German dartn-forum. I'd really really like to get a set!
Unfortunately I only just registered and I'm not yet approved, so I can't PM you yet, can you contact me about the details?

Thanks!

Only takes 5 posts to unlock PM's. Perhaps write an introduction an who knows you will stick around on here Smile
Nice shooting, Ruben.

Think this dart shoould be available at all big dart shops.  Big Grin

Brand: Dartsnutz
Model: Darren

Darren, when does the special dartsnutz version with a blue coating come out?  Tongue
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
Cheers guys! Initially bought these just to have a limited DNF set , but turns out these might actually going to be my new match darts!
Blue coated ones would be awesome! Very limited to 25 sets only
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

[Image: 27109455994_c22fa3b697_c.jpg]
(01-19-2017, 09:19 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 08:59 PM)Eniosan Wrote: Hi there, I'm new here and found your custom Talisman darts showcased on the German dartn-forum. I'd really really like to get a set!

Thanks!

Only takes 5 posts to unlock PM's. Perhaps write an introduction an who knows you will stick around on here Smile

Ah I didn't know that, because I got a message saying something about having to be approved by an admin. I'll write an introduction and very likely stick around, already found quite a few interesting threads here  Smile

Thanks!

Hi Patrick and welcome aboard, I will add you to the list and have replied to your PM Smile

(01-19-2017, 09:27 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Nice shooting, Ruben.

Think this dart shoould be available at all big dart shops.  Big Grin

Brand: Dartsnutz
Model: Darren

Darren, when does the special dartsnutz version with a blue coating come out?  Tongue

These are not strictly a Darts Nutz version as it was just something I was doing as my own venture when I tried it the last time, I decided to try again as I was thinking about doing more but I am just not sure yet, you get fees for everything such as using the bank transfer and service charge for exchanging pounds to dollars then the shipping fee is large and they charge you tax and import on everything including the shipping cost so in the end it all adds up and eats any profit you may make. Then there is the fact you have to sell them all so you may be left with them for some time.

(01-19-2017, 10:47 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Cheers guys! Initially bought these just to have a limited DNF set , but turns out these might actually going to be my new match darts!
Blue coated ones would be awesome! Very limited to 25 sets only

Blue would be nice Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talisman 90 GOLD Edition coming soon! Getagrip 65 10,483 01-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip