Talisman 90 GOLD Edition Finally here!
Green would be awesome!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
I think it would look good in a DNA finish too!
Darts: Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 LP 25g
Experiments: Lots
Results: I hit the board most of the time  Wink
LOL looks like there may be more models to come then Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
PM Sent
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

(01-20-2017, 02:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL looks like there may be more models to come then Smile

It's going to end up like those multi-part magazines where you build a car one piece at a time - build a set of Nutz Talismans one set at a time lol
PM sent..
[Image: 7166ee58-0948-4d70-9c88-a2a027d2f4f6_zpswmqwycb8.jpg]

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts
(01-20-2017, 02:30 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 02:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL looks like there may be more models to come then Smile

It's going to end up like those multi-part magazines where you build a car one piece at a time - build a set of Nutz Talismans one set at a time lol

LOL yeah!

Have you seen the Back To The Future De-Lorean one, that looks really good but total will be over £1170 I think!

Would love that though!

Thanks jschwab and CB180 list updated Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

just 11 sets left now Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I can't wait to get my mits on these and I know they are on the way. I've hit 2-180's in the past 2 days with the original ones. Can't wait to see that gold poking out of the red lips in a short time
You folks across the pond are lucky to have yours
Anyone who hasn't yet pulled the trigger on a set should do so before they sell out - these are great darts
so far two people have bought 2 sets Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-20-2017, 11:24 AM)Getagrip Wrote: These are not strictly a Darts Nutz version as it was just something I was doing as my own venture when I tried it the last time, I decided to try again as I was thinking about doing more but I am just not sure yet, you get fees for everything such as using the bank transfer and service charge for exchanging pounds to dollars then the shipping fee is large and they charge you tax and import on everything including the shipping cost so in the end it all adds up and eats any profit you may make.  Then there is the fact you have to sell them all so you may be left with them for some time.  

I know, done something like this with T-Shirts once. Nice to do it once, but not a regular basis.

(01-20-2017, 07:18 PM)Getagrip Wrote: so far two people have bought 2 sets Smile

Always these nerds. Tongue
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Tempted but sadly I'm a middle gripper, so not sure if they'll suit me? They do look rather nice though Cool
[Image: j94MYCd.jpg]
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
You never know till you try Wink

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

ooolala

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talisman 90 GOLD Edition coming soon! Getagrip 65 10,960 01-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip