Talisman 90 GOLD Edition Finally here!
money is sended.
Beginner.  Blush
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Angel ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

(01-14-2017, 10:23 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 10:07 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 08:34 PM)kresike Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 10:21 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Any short comment on the balance and grip of these? Any chance you will have sets made without the smooth part in the middle? Big Grin

I may do a review on them if I get a chance, but here is a link to the review of the plain tungsten ones: http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14668  Not sure if I will get more done with the middle bit changed, will have to see I think Smile

Just watched the review. Really wonderful grip, great idea. If you ever make more natural ones and move the rear grip a bit more foreward (or the front grip backward) I will consider getting a set Wink

Cheers! Will have to have a good think about it Smile

(01-14-2017, 11:02 AM)JoelH Wrote: money is sended.

Thanks! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Look nice mate. Skint at the mo but maybe in future if any left. Just a question though, why the o-rings with nylon shafts?
[Image: tmq2g1Yl.jpg]
Payment done
[Image: 9myosOx.png]
Match darts: k701 with condor zero stress medium standard size
May the darts be with us
(01-14-2017, 02:28 PM)dannyd180 Wrote: Look nice mate. Skint at the mo but maybe in future if any left. Just a question though, why the o-rings with nylon shafts?

Cheers Danny, I can hold a set back if you want?

The stems come off the Cuesoul Dragon darts that I was in the middle of reviewing, no idea why they put O-rings on them though, seems a bit strange as not needed.

(01-14-2017, 02:40 PM)Klompie501 Wrote: Payment done

Thanks John, updated Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

These darts appear to have a micro grip in places not on the original Talismans. Is it my eyes? Or did the originals also have these?
(01-14-2017, 04:49 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: These darts appear to have a micro grip in places not on the original Talismans. Is it my eyes? Or did the originals also have these?

I think its a mixture of the lighting and the machining, its also on the Bulls Fighter darts Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh boy, nothing left to do but wait. This is the second hardest thing you can do with darts, can anyone take a guess what the first one is ? Big Grin
Darts: Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 LP 25g
Experiments: Lots
Results: I hit the board most of the time  Wink
LOL

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Payment and pm sent.  Thanks again!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talisman 90 GOLD Edition coming soon! Getagrip 65 10,504 01-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip