CLOSING OUT OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY AT MIDNITE TEXAS TIME-Looking for a few Moderators
(12-29-2016, 04:22 AM)Troll Wrote: You can always pick Troll (official application) but there are few issues with him
1)He is strange like Count Orlok from Vampires shadow
2) His English is so strange ,you will  think ,he is helping you with resurrection of Golem for your next visit to Prague next summer ,when you really asked help to find those Jockey Wilson's you really want  
3)Trolls can die very easy they aren`t made from human blood

P.s
I believe Gada is great pick if he sends his application

Send your app in. To Cat
Got an application? Have I got a fun job for you!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Bump
(12-30-2016, 05:29 AM)Cat Wrote: Got an application? Have I got a fun job for you!

No you dont  Big Grin  Undertaker  in  Venice that`s fun Job .Chopping  up all those people ,navigating all those canals and feeding all those sharks with fresh human flesh that's cool Job . Cool
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(12-30-2016, 08:14 PM)Troll Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 05:29 AM)Cat Wrote: Got an application? Have I got a fun job for you!

No you dont  Big Grin  Undertaker  in  Venice that`s fun Job .Chopping  up all those people ,navigating all those canals and feeding all those sharks with fresh human flesh that's cool Job . Cool

Troll, you are a card!  Lol!!!
Any of you folks on the west coast of North America want to volunteer?  Somehow, I didn't think you all were that shy in that part of the world.  Cat got your tongue? LOL!!!
Wake up West Coast!  Cat is on the prowl!!!
(12-31-2016, 02:41 AM)Cat Wrote: Wake up West Coast!  Cat is on the prowl!!!

Luckily I'm not on the West Coast, scared of "Cats" claws. Wink
(12-31-2016, 04:05 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 02:41 AM)Cat Wrote: Wake up West Coast!  Cat is on the prowl!!!

Luckily I'm not on the West Coast, scared of "Cats" claws. Wink

Close enough- Canada - and I am a well behaved Cat - only use claws as an "attitude adjustment" tool.  Precision is the key on that - also speed.  

Lol!!!
(12-31-2016, 04:47 AM)Cat Wrote: Close enough- Canada - and I am a well behaved Cat - only use claws as an "attitude adjustment" tool.  

Lol!!!

Me have attitude, say it isn't so. Big Grin
(12-31-2016, 04:50 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 04:47 AM)Cat Wrote: Close enough- Canada - and I am a well behaved Cat - only use claws as an "attitude adjustment" tool.  

Lol!!!

Me have attitude, say it isn't so. Big Grin
My claws are nicely sharpened on a regular basis.   Angel
(12-31-2016, 04:54 AM)Cat Wrote: My claws are nicely sharpened on a regular basis.   Angel

Big Grin
(Official application)
Don't know why you looking for west coast of North America. I got plenty time. Live in California. Nuts to the balls. Okay English

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-31-2016, 03:15 PM)TheCrane180 Wrote: (Official application)
Don't know why you looking for west coast of North America. I got plenty time. Live in California. Nuts to the balls. Okay English

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because we need people who are on here when the rest of us are asleep Big Grin
I'll apply. I know im not one of the more established members but i have a depressing amount of free time to sit around and fish for spam.