Elevendarter’s excel spreadsheets for your practice routines
I've just tried to download it from the original links (at work) and you're right. It shows the error. I also tried to download it from the link I posted above - from letecka posta (stands for the air mail in czech...). That works well even though it's a bit slow. I'll check the setting later. It did work though. Must be something changed by dropbox, I guess.

The links at my website show the same error when I'm trying to download it Undecided
Any luck yet getting the dropbox link sorted?
(01-10-2020, 10:04 PM)Postie Wrote: Any luck yet getting the dropbox link sorted?

I was looking at it again the other day and I guess it's not going to work anymore. No problem though, the link in the post #90 seems to be working well so far.

Have you found it?
(01-10-2020, 10:41 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 10:04 PM)Postie Wrote: Any luck yet getting the dropbox link sorted?

I was looking at it again the other day and I guess it's not going to work anymore. No problem though, the link in the post #90 seems to be working well so far.

Have you found it?

Got it mate.
Thanks very much.
Thank you for pointing out the working link in Post 90, I was hoping to get to use these.
I've just downloaded the files so I'll look at them later when I'm at home.
Thanks for the great job mate
[Image: 9myosOx.png]
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
Hey everyone, I hope you find at least some of those games useful. I must confess though, that I've found out there is a minor mistake in my latest Elevendarter's Checkout sheet. I was using this routine in my new laptop. I can't run macros in that laptop, so I had to create a sheet that I would be able to use there (and then rewriting my results from these notes into the original file in my computer). And only then I noticed that the stats for the Last 10 - 250 didn't count the last 10 - 250 games. It counted the last 7, 17, 27 etc. up to - 247.

I had it fixed in that file that is available to download from my dropbox. For most people this link won't work though (thanks dropbox...). So, I'm going to post it here later on. Also, if someone had used it for a while and had had a lot of saved results in it and would want me to get it fixed too, you can send me your files and I can rewrite it for you (pm me).

BTW, here's the sheet that I can use in my new laptop, if someone finds it worth trying. Could be also good for those who can't use macros and want to practice this routine too. It can be opened either in excel or in Libre Office as it's just the common xlsx type of file - which can be probably added to this post - unlike the xlsm and other types.

It works this way. Unlock it (no passwords), put in a date and notes if you wish, then lock it back so that only the cells for your attempts remain unlocked and then start playing. Close 24 and mark how many darts you needed. Mark it into the cell where now you can see the number 1 written on the picture below. And so on until 96 is finished. Once you have done all 10 columns you can make notes into the chart with your results, delete the current numbers and start playing again. You can play 100 games this way. You have to always unlock it for making notes and lock it back for the playing mode so that you wouldn't rewrite your notes. Hope it makes a sense a bit :-)

[Image: AuzzHcE.jpg]

Attached Files
.xlsx   Checkouts_sheet_004.xlsx (Size: 15.49 KB / Downloads: 1)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice Routines - August 19 Sean1e 8 434 01-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Bigsteve85
  Excel Spreadsheet Rooster 5 699 03-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Rooster
  Elevendarter's doubles practice routine elevendarter 2 934 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Suitability Practice Routines ChinapplePunks 2 443 02-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Darts Practice Routines (Dartsnutz University: All Levels) guest2 14 7,116 09-17-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Michael Balfour
  Red dragon practice routines rvh1991 3 2,219 07-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  a few of my warm up/practice routines mcockrell 11 2,902 03-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: mcockrell
  Darts practice routines Getagrip 5 93,722 01-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: TANGO2009