Elevendarter’s excel spreadsheets for your practice routines
Thanks! I’ll have to check these out!
[Image: un8EQyk.jpg]

Steel-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip Hammerheads (23 Gram)
                         L-Style Carbon Shafts (190)
                         L-Style Flights, Blue, Standard 

Soft-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip (20 Gram)
                        L-Style Carbon Shafts (190)
                        L-Style Flights, Black, Standard
I've just finished another excel spreadsheet. So here it is. Elevendarter's Checkouts Warm Up. It means it's a short warm up focused on checkouts .-) My english isn't the best, the excel knowledge is even worse and I definitelly can't play darts .-) But I keep trying...

The idea was that I should work more on my finishing. I liked practicing with the games like Catch 40, for example. Thing is, it takes quite a time to play the whole routine and I wanted something shorter that could be eventually played more than once. And what's more, I wanted something that wouldn't discourage me to even start playing due to lack of time.

So, I thought that practicing the outs 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96 could be worth trying as they're the numbers that I get onto in almost every leg that I play. And I lost many games because I wasn't able to finish these "easy" outs asap.

It's a quick routine that can be finished in 17 darts. Based on 24 games I've played already I averagily need more than 70 darts, though. My best so far is 48. I hope it'd be improved soon.

Here are some pictures. BTW, this spreadsheet includes macros and those have to be enabled.

[Image: ahQcXqt.jpg]

[Image: 3kaVee3.jpg]

Here's how it looks like with results in it...

[Image: GCrzwOK.jpg]

[Image: GUppAw0.jpg]

Here's a link to my dropbox. It's an xlsm file and such can't be attached here...
Elevendarter's Checkouts_1.13.xlsm

I hope it makes a sense, let me know :-)
Looks good.
Thanks a lot.
I just printed all 8 excel dart decider rounds.
Thank you very much! The scale is a bit small but I will make do, just gottta write small
Thank you so much
(06-20-2019, 11:24 PM)CalixNL Wrote: I just printed all 8 excel dart decider rounds.
Thank you very much! The scale is a bit small but I will make do, just gottta write small
Thank you so much

The idea was to use it on computer. Not to print it. I do my excel that way so that they're easy to use. I've got a remote num pad attached near the dartboard and all I need to do is to quickly enter my scores. No need for using a mouse etc. until the game is finished. I much prefer writing scores by num pad while retrieving darts than taking a pen and scribling it at the table.

Of course, making notes on a piece of paper and then re-writing it to the excel is an option too. Actually, I used to do it with some games sometimes when I wanted to practice without computer. Actually, I mostly did it with Catch 40 because when I wanted to practice such a long session without interruption, I better hadn't switched on the computer. And then I got the idea of making this fast warm up checkouts routine...
(06-21-2019, 05:01 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 11:24 PM)CalixNL Wrote: I just printed all 8 excel dart decider rounds.
Thank you so much

The idea was to use it on computer. Not to print it. I do my excel that way so that they're easy to use. I've got a remote num pad attached near the dartboard and all I need to do is to quickly enter my scores. No need for using a mouse etc. until the game is finished. I much prefer writing scores by num pad while retrieving darts than taking a pen and scribling it at the table.

Of course, making notes on a piece of paper and then re-writing it to the excel is an option too. Actually, I used to do it with some games sometimes when I wanted to practice without computer. Actually, I mostly did it with Catch 40 because when I wanted to practice such a long session without interruption, I better hadn't switched on the computer. And then I got the idea of making this fast warm up checkouts routine...

Eleven! God bless you ,LOL, yea i know now, sorry i know it wasn’t mean to Ben printed but I am so greatfull to haVE SOMETHING to work with.  I noticed after that it could be used on the computer or on My iPad after.

I was actually seeking to do it by hand anyway. I prefer to write it out and keep track. I understand that the scale wasn’t meant to be printed .....

I have been doing catch 40 for my darts decide . Mostly jus to 40 Darts @

I will see if I can get it working on my ipad. However I am grateful enough for your excel sheets and practice regime so pit onto excel.

I made my own little spreadsheet by hand and photocopied it for all my darts and keeping track of points on a separate piece of paper then entering point for each dart in the block.and eventually I’ll track the results. I changed the 40 @ B AND DB TO Just Bull and counting points 1 for sb 2 for dB. I don’t want to wear out the bull lol .

Just a rough draft but I’ve got it started now. It’s tough to get warmed up . So I think I will have to put each dart through a tough regiment and maybe 2-3 days for each dart......but I am pretty sure I can just PICK ONE OR TWO and start just playing the game of darts more and improving my game play
Then come back later to play with the others on some OFF Days
[Image: 5KwBgzS.jpg]
[Image: E67EwOj.jpg]
There should be a restriction on the amount of darts a beginner can buy.....
I just locked up all sets except 3 lol . Too hard to work threw them.

Just keeping my Mckicks Alan Glazier ton machines (#1 so far)  , one80 Dave Parlettis architects and monster ogre VII for Fun...
The rest got they’re heads (flights) chopped off and locked away for a month or until I’m fed up with others .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excel Spreadsheet Rooster 5 225 03-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Rooster
  Elevendarter's doubles practice routine elevendarter 2 577 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Suitability Practice Routines ChinapplePunks 2 328 02-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Darts Practice Routines (Dartsnutz University: All Levels) guest2 14 6,773 09-17-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Michael Balfour
  Red dragon practice routines rvh1991 3 1,904 07-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  a few of my warm up/practice routines mcockrell 11 2,777 03-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: mcockrell
  Darts practice routines Getagrip 5 93,554 01-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: TANGO2009