Elevendarter’s excel spreadsheets for your practice routines
They definitely open with LibreOffice, which is open source and free.  Should also work with OpenOffice, now distributed by Apache, but still free.  This on Linux, but see little reason why the Windows versions wouldn't be the same.
(12-30-2018, 02:42 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Is there anyone who can run my spreadsheets on anything else than MS Office? Is there anything that works too?

Everything seems to be working fine so far for me using Libre Office.
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]
B: 21g   S: Short   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
Also Libre Office! Big Grin
Cheers for the info.
(12-31-2018, 04:46 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Cheers for the info.
Thanks a lot for sharing this. For me as a beginner it is a good start to
practice more usefull.

PS. On my Computer these Excel Spreadsheets run under Open Office, without problems.
You only have to activate the use of macros at first.

Greetings Sowatt

Matchdart: Target Mikuru Suzuki "The Miracle" SP 24 Gramm with Cosmo Stems and Flights.
(02-20-2019, 11:42 AM)Sowatt Wrote: Thanks a lot for sharing this. For me as a beginner it is a good start to
practice more usefull.

PS. On my Computer these Excel Spreadsheets run under Open Office, without problems.
You only have to activate the use of macros at first.

Greetings Sowatt

Glad it works. Enjoy.
Neat! Thanks for sharing!
:-)
Great sheets for practicing! Will try them out this afternoon, thank you very much!
Thanks! I’ll have to check these out!
[Image: un8EQyk.jpg]

Steel-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip Hammerheads (23 Gram)
                         L-Style Carbon Shafts (190)
                         L-Style Flights, Blue, Standard 

Soft-Tip Darts:  Bottelsen Precision Grip (20 Gram)
                        L-Style Carbon Shafts (190)
                        L-Style Flights, Black, Standard
I've just finished another excel spreadsheet. So here it is. Elevendarter's Checkouts Warm Up. It means it's a short warm up focused on checkouts .-) My english isn't the best, the excel knowledge is even worse and I definitelly can't play darts .-) But I keep trying...

The idea was that I should work more on my finishing. I liked practicing with the games like Catch 40, for example. Thing is, it takes quite a time to play the whole routine and I wanted something shorter that could be eventually played more than once. And what's more, I wanted something that wouldn't discourage me to even start playing due to lack of time.

So, I thought that practicing the outs 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96 could be worth trying as they're the numbers that I get onto in almost every leg that I play. And I lost many games because I wasn't able to finish these "easy" outs asap.

It's a quick routine that can be finished in 17 darts. Based on 24 games I've played already I averagily need more than 70 darts, though. My best so far is 48. I hope it'd be improved soon.

Here are some pictures. BTW, this spreadsheet includes macros and those have to be enabled.

[Image: ahQcXqt.jpg]

[Image: 3kaVee3.jpg]

Here's how it looks like with results in it...

[Image: GCrzwOK.jpg]

[Image: GUppAw0.jpg]

Here's a link to my dropbox. It's an xlsm file and such can't be attached here...
Elevendarter's Checkouts_1.13.xlsm   

New version. It's Elevendarter's Checkouts_1.36 now. 

I hope it makes a sense, let me know :-)
Looks good.
Thanks a lot.
I just printed all 8 excel dart decider rounds.
Thank you very much! The scale is a bit small but I will make do, just gottta write small
Thank you so much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice Routines - August 19 Sean1e 8 592 01-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Bigsteve85
  Excel Spreadsheet Rooster 5 875 03-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Rooster
  Elevendarter's doubles practice routine elevendarter 2 1,075 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Suitability Practice Routines ChinapplePunks 2 505 02-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Darts Practice Routines (Dartsnutz University: All Levels) guest2 14 7,258 09-17-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Michael Balfour
  Red dragon practice routines rvh1991 3 2,368 07-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  a few of my warm up/practice routines mcockrell 11 2,984 03-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: mcockrell
  Darts practice routines Getagrip 5 93,816 01-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: TANGO2009