Elevendarter’s excel spreadsheets for your practice routines
I've created another game into my 170 in 9 darts and other games spreadsheet. I guess many of you know this simple game. It's called 60. You try to finish a score 60. If you succeed you add 10 points up to your score and try finishing 70. If you fail, you go one point down for 59... It's a simple game and it's very good for practicing outs. Definitelly better than mindless throwing at T20. Even if you won't use this spreadsheet you can add this game to your practice or warm ups.

Anyway, I play this routine quite often and I thought it could be good to have a sheet on which I could better see my results. Also, I often play this routine for quite a long time. This sheet is made for a maximum of 100 visits. And it's up to everyone if he plays it all or if he's just adding a few rounds to his daily practice routine.

I don't expect anyone having finished 170, which is kind of a goal in this routine. My best results are around 120. Anyway, if some of you are that good then you have to somehow improvise when it comes to bogey numbers like 159 etc :-)

Also, no need for torturing yourself if you go down under 40...

Here are some print screens and the updated spreadsheet can be downloaded via a link (170 in 9 darts..) on the Page 1.

[Image: KDfd724.jpg]

Here it's with some results written down into it...

[Image: cyJRUnB.jpg]
I've just changed a few things in the 60 game. It shows now when the game is over so that you don't accidentally rewrite the unlocked cells with your records. Plus a few smaller changes in the colour scheme...
(02-05-2018, 09:27 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I've just changed a few things in the 60 game. It shows now when the game is over so that you don't accidentally rewrite the unlocked cells with your records. Plus a few smaller changes in the colour scheme...

Just came upon this

Thankyou
thx i needed this
Brilliant thanks
Big +1. Thanks for sharing
(08-24-2018, 01:24 AM)tsbatm Wrote: Big +1. Thanks for sharing

You're welcome :-)
Thank you very much sir! It's a really great tool for newbies like myself that do not know how to practice. Thank you very much for your effort, it is really appreciated Smile
My board: Gladiator 3
Glad it helped :-)
Just one question, is there any special routine that should be done with Phil Taylor challenges? It says Week 1 etc. Does it mean that I would play this one game for a week, then move to another game for a week and so on?
My board: Gladiator 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excel Spreadsheet Rooster 5 285 03-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Rooster
  Elevendarter's doubles practice routine elevendarter 2 620 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Suitability Practice Routines ChinapplePunks 2 344 02-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Darts Practice Routines (Dartsnutz University: All Levels) guest2 14 6,817 09-17-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Michael Balfour
  Red dragon practice routines rvh1991 3 1,937 07-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  a few of my warm up/practice routines mcockrell 11 2,795 03-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: mcockrell
  Darts practice routines Getagrip 5 93,582 01-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: TANGO2009