No access to My profile page
Hi
When I´m logged in and try to enter My profile page, I get this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

When I try to resend activation code, I don´t get any email?
Can you view any other profile pages - mine for example?
no I can´t view any other profiles
I sign in with My Facebook account, maybe that´s the reason?
Admin will be able to confirm, but as you can post on the forum your account won't need reactivating - I'm guessing it's down to post count
Try this direct link:

http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/member.ph...e&uid=5616

If that doesn't work I'll resend activation code Smile
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
(12-24-2016, 11:52 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Can you view any other profile pages - mine for example?

(12-24-2016, 11:59 AM)REBEL Wrote: Try this direct link:

nope, didn´t work - still the same message
OK, I am just looking at the settings and it may be that you need 5 posts.

Just reply to this again to take your posts to 5, log out and log back in and that should allow you to also see images etc.

I'll be on here for a while now so if that doesnt work let me know and I will try re-activating your account.

Cheers,
Greg
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
(12-24-2016, 11:52 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Can you view any other profile pages - mine for example?

(12-24-2016, 11:59 AM)REBEL Wrote: Try this direct link:

(12-24-2016, 12:07 PM)REBEL Wrote: OK, I am just looking at the settings and it may be that you need 5 posts.

Just reply to this again to take your posts to 5, log out and log back in and that should allow you to also see images etc.

I'll be on here for a while now so if that doesnt work let me know and I will try re-activating your account.

Cheers,
Greg

ok, I´ll try...
Greg, I'm now signed in using facebook and I can't see profiles either - is there a way to link your normal account with the facebook account so that they don't look like separate accounts?

As you can see it's showing my real name instead of my normal mc1958, and it's also showing zero posts instead of however many I've really posted

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Profile /DOB is wrong. ikarl69 5 751 11-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ikarl69