S7 #12 Reviews: DPC Practice Guide
Hi Nutz!

Just a brief review but something a little different this time. I purchased a practice guide from the Darts Performance Centre as my usual practice sessions descend into boredom and have no real structure and purpose. Alittle guidance was needed so I dove in. It cost £9.95 and it can be found at:

http://www.dartsperformancecentre.com/shop/

[Image: 19v6z7.jpg]

It is A4 and comes spiral bound and printed on thick quality paper. The guide puts in a plan that gives you 5 sessions a week to be done over 8 weeks. It gives you all the routines youe need in a nice structured format and each session starts off with a round the clock warmup on either singles or doubles. There is plenty of room to record your results and you can look back to see how much you have improved. Each session is different and some of the routines are in the photo below:

[Image: 25akutj.jpg]

Each session last about 60 minutes but I'm sure that differ depending on skill or speed. Below is one of my sessions:

[Image: 15sares.jpg]

Overall I am having great fun with this guide. The routines are interesting and test all facets of my game from finishing to scoring big. The FAKE 180/171 routine is particularly enjoyable. I am only starting the 2nd week so I cannot comment on how much my game has improved but no doubt it will. If you want to reign in your practice sessions and make them more focused then I would highly recommend this guide. I would say it is aimed towards the beginner/intermediate player but I am sure top level players will find it of benefit. For less than a tenner you really cannot go wrong!!
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
Nice review Ryan, +1. :thumbup:

Anything that can help ones game no matter how big or small is awesome. Smile
Nice review +1 Smile Seems like a nice guide, don't own a set of DPC darts yet so I might buy this guide with a set.
I've heard great things about this guide but never owned one Sad I've had sets of their darts and certainly recommend them joeriw96 Smile
(01-15-2017, 02:50 AM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: I've heard great things about this guide but never owned one Sad I've had sets of their darts and certainly recommend them joeriw96 Smile

Really recommended. Because you can write it then you have a physical record of your progress. As I said, for a tenner you can't go wrong
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
(01-15-2017, 09:28 AM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 02:50 AM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: I've heard great things about this guide but never owned one Sad I've had sets of their darts and certainly recommend them joeriw96 Smile

Really recommended. Because you can write it then you have a physical record of your progress. As I said, for a tenner you can't go wrong

Will certainly be buying one this week. Thanks Smile
hello, this is my first post over here. can anyone that used this guide be kind and explain me abit larger the "it's a record" game? how many darts i throw? or how does it work ?
i really don't get it, i throw how many darts at 20's ?
I've been looking at this guide, just need to scrape together £10 and get it.

Thanks for the quick review Smile
B: 25g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
(05-28-2019, 06:07 PM)Alexandru Costec Wrote: hello, this is my first post over here. can anyone that used this guide be kind and explain me abit larger the "it's a record" game? how many darts i throw? or how does it work ?

(05-28-2019, 06:09 PM)Alexandru Costec Wrote: i really don't get it, i throw how many darts at 20's ?

Keep throwing darts at the 20 until you miss one - then write down how many in a row you threw successfully.

So if you throw your first two darts into the 20 but the third goes into the 1 or 5 (or elsewhere), you would write down 2 for the result.

If you hit 10 darts in a row at the 20 then miss one, you write down 10.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 Reviews #9: Unicorn 21g Joe Cullen Serial 7hriller 11 4,111 07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: trekbowl300
  S7 Reviews #6: 25g Target Carrera C3 Serial 7hriller 18 6,535 05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Viking
  TITAN REVIEWS - COMING SOON Titan 6 1,117 09-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Titan