Looking for a rear grip dart
These are the gen 3's golden storm points and std6 flights
What ik really like is the scallop on the shaft because i grip it there with my pointing finger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm a rear gripper and I have recently purchased Unicorn Jamie Caven Maestro 25g darts that have a scallop near the rear end of the dart and have found them to be amazing. Your grip is in the same place every time and they are really easy to throw.

I also have some Harrows ICE 26g darts that are very good for rear grippers as well as Target Distinction Capricorn Pixel Grip 24g that I find to be an excellent set of darts.
My darts: Bulls Radar 25g, Harrows Aero 24g, Harrows I.C.E. 26g, Target Distinction 23g, Target Distinction Pixel Grip 24g, Target Phil Taylor Power9 24g, Target Phil Taylor Zero-9Five 26g, Unicorn Jamie Cavern Maestro 25g, Unicorn Neon 2 25g, Unicorn Phil Taylor Purist 24g, Unicorn Raymond Van Barneyveld Black Star 24g, Winmau Jeff Smith 25g, Winmau Navigator Plus 23g, Winmau Simon Whitlock Gold 24g,

180s: Total (21l 180s 2016 (18l 180s 2017 (3)
Boards: Winmau Blade 4 Dual Core
Bulls 501 have a good scallop at the rear and not too costly, I have a set 20 Gram Puma Summit with a rear scallop.

[Image: bulls501silver_zps6npburwx.png]

[Image: IMG_0471_zpsjfp2kpsw.jpg]
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Has anyone tried the Scotty Burnett rear weighted darts please?
I've been experimenting with 16 sets of new darts as a rear gripper. Narrowed down to top five in the last 6 months.
Target 9zero
unicorn Gary Anderson  phase 3
unicorn phase 4 Barneys, bulls phantom grip in mail to see if they can replace these as I don't want to wear them out. As there no longer available.
unicorn phase 5 Barneys
showtime fusion grip, leaning towards these lately.
First post on an old thread  Dodgy

My grip is very similar to yours.  I second the Winmau Sniper.  

I just picked up a set of these and find them fantastic - https://www.reddragondarts.com/delta-2-24-gram.html
get in touch with madhouse darts, they are fantastic, was using MVG 21G but needed rear grip so had a copy of MVGs made with the grip extended to the top.[Image: 73d5024edada6cf2b2804086bf955824.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I have the wolfram infinity and don't like them, too thin and not much grip, just felt funny with rear grip. I'm using Harrows predators now, they are working nicely.
Has anyone tried Bulls x-ray or Design a intense?
(02-23-2019, 09:04 PM)Bradley Mikloski Wrote: I have the wolfram infinity and don't like them, too thin and not much grip, just felt funny with rear grip. I'm using Harrows predators now, they are working nicely.
Has anyone tried Bulls x-ray or Design a intense?

man those wolfram infinity's def stick to the fingers...basically cut into my finger