before they turned pro
I was just wondering is there a topic about which darts pro players used before they became famous and sponsored Smile
don't think so but there is now Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Phil Taylor had been using Leighton Rees model before he changed for Eric Bristows darts.

MvG had been using Phil Taylor model before he changed for McKicks Premium Whites darts which I believe he still uses...

Gary Anderson...Datadart Icon?
Gary Anderson also used Eric Bristow darts. I have some pics in my comp actually...
Tony O'shea uses Eric Bristow.
Danny Noppert used Gary Anderson darts.
Jamie Hughes used Phil Taylor darts.
Darius Labanauskas used Unicorn T95, I think. I've seen his darts today on TV so he came to my mind too :-)

Some of these aren't pros yet but they have their own endorsed darts now.
James Wade used Phil Taylor darts.

I can't see now how to post pics here...
(12-03-2016, 03:13 PM)elevendarter Wrote: James Wade used Phil Taylor darts.

Thanks for the info already, would be nice to have the pics in this thread.

I hate the attachment function and find it the easiest to upload the pictures to photobucket/Imgur and post the direct link on here. Like this: [ img]DIRECTLINK[ /img]   (withouth the space inbetween)
(12-03-2016, 03:47 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:

I hate the attachment function and find it the easiest to upload the pictures to photobucket/Imgur and post the direct link on here. Like this: [ img]DIRECTLINK[ /img]   (withouth the space inbetween)

Ok, here it is. I put them in one picture, hopefully it will be in a good size :-) All in all, they're no more than youtube print screens. If you want to learn more, just search for some old videos of players you'd want to know. That's what I did.

[Image: Players%20darts%20mix_zpsfiq3vgkw.jpg]
(12-03-2016, 10:53 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

Ok, here it is. I put them in one picture, hopefully it will be in a good size :-) All in all, they're no more than youtube print screens. If you want to learn more, just search for some old videos of players you'd want to know. That's what I did.

Thanks great pics! Damn they looked so young Tongue
(12-03-2016, 10:53 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

Fantastic pics!  Interesting to see Gary Anderson in his 'Dreamboy' phase Smile

I expect this has been discussed elsewhere but I notice RVB has switched back to his older darts, any pics of Barney's darts before and after?

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
Some more answers here: http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23626