Eric bristow durro darts
    hi everybody, these are the darts bristow used in the early 80's 16 ring 22g. sorry for the quality.
Nice one Ryan! Glad you got the uploading sorted Smile

The Durro ones are probably more rare than the Cocked hand too, thanks for posting!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I finally got there in the end. Yeah,these darts are quite hard to get a hold of. Thanks again darren Smile
No worries! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
bump for niteeyes

My darts collection:

Cool darts, I like them
Cool guys
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Will you swap the stems, flights and case?
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble

i would love a set but they are just too expensive on eBay. the 22g set on there now is already over £100 and the last set i saw on there went for over £230
yeah its crazy, I never bother bidding on them these days, waste of time when people are paying silly prices like £200+ !

My darts collection:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My find of Bristow Durro Knurled charliebates 13 1,746 06-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: mrbaker
  Harrows Eric Bristow Powerpoint Darts Getagrip 16 7,148 05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Eric Bristow's Darts. Agro234 30 1,315 05-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Last Post: spoalowairchamp
  bristow durro? owdlad 15 7,326 11-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Durro Laser Getagrip 5 1,694 05-25-2016, 08:49 AM
  Eric Bristow's pre-finals News of the World matches needed philezra 0 894 10-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Last Post: philezra
  24g Durro Laser darts mc1958 4 1,599 10-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Can you tell me about these Durro's arsipaani 9 2,250 08-26-2015, 07:16 PM
  gold durro darts owdlad 12 4,925 06-25-2015, 11:59 AM
  Darts Shirts Bristow, Taylor and Walsh Getagrip 4 3,040 06-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Cat