Eric bristow durro darts
probably shill bidding or bid rigging at those prices - probably ended up being sold for a lot less
maybe but i know someone on another forum brought a set for well over £100. the cocked hand ones always seem to sell for over £75 too. i did think about having some customs made but without a barrel to copy its very hard to get the right groove dimensions and balance point.
A mate of mine on my dart team was recently showing me his $5.00 dollar Garage Sale darts he had picked up a couple of weeks prior.
As I looked at them I could not believe my Eyes they were a set of 26 gram Cocked Finger darts.

Some people have all the Luck.

Mugs Away
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret18...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 23gr Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm Darts by Target
Back Up Darts: 
lucky guy. that is one hell of a steal
(05-08-2014, 02:15 PM)bret23 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Lucky Git! Tongue
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I don't understand why they fetch so much money. Eric Bristow was just about the only big name in darts back then. So when they produced his darts they must of made tens of thousands of sets? Surely they can't be rare at all?
If anyone is interested then I have what I believe to be a set of 21g Eric Bristow Durro Darts for sale/swap. Please message me if you're interested Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I'm one of the lucky people with a set of Eric Bristow Durro's. I don't have an original case but I am keeping a lookout.

I'm not going to use them but I am going to get Eddie at Elven darts to make an exact replica for chucking.
It may seem like sacrilege to some people but I wanted a set of Bristow Durro's for year's and now I have them they're going to fly!.
Thinking of a set of Staurt Kellet in the future as they are very similar.
I just can't put mine down at the moment though
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I've been tempted by the Kellet's myself. They remind me of the Durro's with the knurled band on them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My find of Bristow Durro Knurled charliebates 13 1,650 06-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: mrbaker
  Harrows Eric Bristow Powerpoint Darts Getagrip 16 7,041 05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Eric Bristow's Darts. Agro234 30 1,226 05-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Last Post: spoalowairchamp
  bristow durro? owdlad 15 7,267 11-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Durro Laser Getagrip 5 1,669 05-25-2016, 08:49 AM
  Eric Bristow's pre-finals News of the World matches needed philezra 0 881 10-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Last Post: philezra
  24g Durro Laser darts mc1958 4 1,587 10-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Can you tell me about these Durro's arsipaani 9 2,232 08-26-2015, 07:16 PM
  gold durro darts owdlad 12 4,876 06-25-2015, 11:59 AM
  Darts Shirts Bristow, Taylor and Walsh Getagrip 4 3,023 06-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Cat