Jocky Wilson darts: help please
Thank you MC1958, i just wasn't too sure about the ruling on that. I just edited my post and the url is now an active link.

There is 3 images on the page showing what i believe to be the current 3, official Jockey Wilson Darts. I'm afraid i cannot deny or confirm wether there may have been other versions of which i am unaware.
Datadart Orion 25gms - Med Pro Grip Shafts - Ten X Flights

[Image: iu1TGFr.jpg]

Bw 82 version you mean mate
(01-04-2018, 01:37 PM)Snooks Wrote: Jockey Wilson has 3 darts under the Datadart brand, the Original Grip, Ghost Grip and the dart that you are referring to which I believe is the Sawtooth version.

I am providing a url to where you can view an image. It is on the main datdart UK site and i have made the link non-clickable by inserting "two brackets", so as to avoid any issues regarding promtion of, or linking to, Datadarts UK. https://www.datadart.co.uk/products/dart...rts/jocky/   (I trust this is ok with Admins?)

I do not have any information regarding time lines but if you are truly interested i can certainly gain that information. Just post again and let me know.

Cheers.

You guys r the best.

Snook it'd be great  If you could
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

Hi NiteEyez Smile

I have contacted a person in Datadart UK Head Office and requested any information that they have available about what specific darts or models were used and at what time in Jockys career.

It may take a few days but hopefully they can provide us with some information. As soon as I have something I will advise you.

Cheers.

Thank you sir

Please follow my blog:

(01-20-2018, 07:11 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: Thank you sir

Hi Guys Smile

Sorry for the delay in getting the information, time zones between here and the UK means actually getting to talk to each other on the phone can be quite hard.

So I spoke to Mick, the big boss at Datadart UK and he made the following comments:

Quote:In 82 when Jocky won the WC he used a double ringed dart, similar to a Mike Gregory dart.

He came to us 84/85 and changed to the single ring. In 89 when he next won the WC he started the comp with 28g, next round he fancied using 26g and in the final went to a 22g.

He endorsed the Ghost and Shark version after his career, when we developed them and he did like both darts immensly.  Again, he was such a talent he could throw anything.

Bearing in mind we are going back 30 years here, so no specific exact time frames are available. We do have his actual winning darts here in our showroom. Jocky and I were friends right up until his passing so thank you for asking, in time to come I have many more stories to share with you.

I hope this sheds a bit of light on the subject and i'm looking forward to hearing many more stories about Jocky, in the years to come Smile

Amazing

+1 for me sir. Really appreciate the effort on this

Luke

Please follow my blog:

(01-24-2018, 01:24 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: Amazing

Luke

Not a problem at all Luke, it was actually a delight to chat to someone that knew him well. I can't wait until I can get over to the UK in a year or two and see my old hometown, Middlesborough, plus get to spend some time with Mick and the boys from Datadart UK. I bet there are some beaut stories to be told over a schooner or two Smile

(01-24-2018, 01:33 PM)Snooks Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 01:24 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: Amazing

Luke

Not a problem at all Luke, it was actually a delight to chat to someone that knew him well. I can't wait until I can get over to the UK in a year or two and see my old hometown, Middlesborough, plus get to spend some time with Mick and the boys from Datadart UK. I bet there are some beaut stories to be told over a schooner or two Smile

Hi guys 

First 180 with Designa  Jocky copies

Please follow my blog:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Datadart Jocky Wilson Razor Grip Jusa73 0 329 04-30-2018, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Jusa73