Custom Made Darts Shirt Review Made by Red Lips Design
Darren we've seen worse, so don't worry...

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/2012+...3N7u6l.jpg
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(11-24-2016, 02:02 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Nice shirt Darren,

I have to say your dedication to your reviews is phenomenal, I can understand having digital scales and a gauge for the darts but...... a mannequin to display the shirt, that's just above and beyond. Smile

Cheers
Tez

LOL no that is Red Lips pics they sent me Smile

(11-24-2016, 03:15 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice shirt review. Like the way you just switched clothes on the video review. You have some nutz doing that. Their clothes are top notch and so is the review
+1 for being uninhibited around the kids

Hahaha I was wondering if to or not but I knew people would want to see me moobs so there it is LOL Tongue

(11-24-2016, 09:25 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: The shirt is pretty slick looking. Thumbs up for that.
Next shirt (if you review another one) should have your nickname.

And when you bared all, I'm surprised you didn't pose for the camera. Oh, wait - it's YouTube, not Reader's Digest!
Anyway, Darren, you keep on showing what you can and keep up the excellent work, man.

Thanks mate, next review "Y" fronts Tongue

(11-24-2016, 09:53 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Darren we've seen worse, so don't worry...

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/2012+...3N7u6l.jpg

LOL!!! Yeah I am not that bad yet but working on it Tongue
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Why not a mankini and flat cap next? Big Grin
LOL now yer talkin!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The FONT on the front looks familiar...
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
Looking good.

The shirt obviously....!
[Image: o6e4x5.png]
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(11-24-2016, 09:00 PM)MadHouse Darts Wrote: The FONT on the front looks familiar...

No idea what it is as Red Lips made it but I see its the same as yours Smile

(11-25-2016, 12:02 AM)Banz Wrote: Looking good.

The shirt obviously....!

You luv it!!!! Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review and a very nicely designed shirt. Should have got it with an in-built bra - we could all do with that Lol
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

LOL bras for men eh, your sick! Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Looks great Darren! Glad your happy with it!
[Image: fXeMWag.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scaccia Originals Custom Made Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 1,059 02-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Scooter916
  Winmau Pro-Line Shirt: Review vanJupp 20 2,280 05-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: bullseye66
  Target darts shirt Dave91_180 8 1,601 05-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Notrul