Custom Made Darts Shirt Review Made by Red Lips Design

Red Lips Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/redlipsdesign/

I was after a shirt to wear in my review videos seen as I decided to stick my ugly mush in front of the camera.

I was very impressed with JayKays shirt when we met at the Target launch so I went ahead and contacted Red Lips Design to see about getting one made.

I cant believe how quick and professional the whole process was and was very happy I contacted Red Lips as they were so good at knowing exactly what it was I wanted.

I provided the logo I had but they managed to find the right background too which I never had and it matched perfectly.

After sending the logo and telling them what I require they sent me some ideas and first drafts as it were.  I just said what I liked and did not like or needed to be changed and it was done in very quick time until I got the final result that I was happy with and gave the go ahead for the shirt to be made Smile

The shirt cost 60 Euros but prices can vary depending on what you want and if you want more than one shirt the price can be around 40 Euros for say a teams shirt.

You can choose if you want a sip or button down neck and of course what size you want ranging from small to 4XL.

Once the shirt was made I was sent a pic and then about 5 days later I had the shirt and very well pleased I am with it!

I think the quality is fantastic and it has a lovely silky smooth feeling and although I was not sure about getting a large and thinking if I should get Extra Large I am very happy with the fit, it feels really comfy to wear Smile

Overall it was an excellent experience dealing with Red Lips and I cant fault the product at all, well worth it! Smile

[Image: TNSS13h.jpg]

[Image: QiesqOI.jpg]

[Image: LBKM0qY.jpg]

[Image: 79ZJJMI.jpg]

[Image: AybN243.jpg]

[Image: LETdpoj.jpg]

[Image: fBlIkSI.jpg]

[Image: 8feeNSR.jpg]

[Image: Nb2nqAC.jpg]

[Image: 6wnRMnX.jpg]

[Image: bfhtFkI.jpg]

[Image: 1ISXYDd.jpg]

[Image: iBYVudD.jpg]

[Image: NksiwtA.jpg]

[Image: SFQD770.jpg]

[Image: Jhgkbyl.jpg]

[Image: dcMI22r.jpg]

[Image: bbrVPfa.jpg]

[Image: DsIuqWE.jpg]

[Image: PHyuGXC.jpg]

[Image: VYrUFEC.jpg]
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Great looking shirt Darren, appreciated the disclaimer as well. Wink
Just watched the video, very nice shirt looks great quality..........

and watch out ladies some gratuitous male nudity in video!  :wellhello:
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(11-23-2016, 06:46 PM)Great White North Wrote: Great looking shirt Darren, appreciated the disclaimer as well. Wink

Cheers Brad! LOL hope you feel better after that Smile

(11-23-2016, 06:52 PM)jc14 Wrote: Just watched the video, very nice shirt looks great quality..........

and watch out ladies some gratuitous male nudity in video!  :wellhello:

Thanks James, and again hope your not mentally scarred Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice shirt Frank the Tank lol
They told me that they can make shirt any size ,so if you are walrus or Troll you will get your shirt anyway
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(11-23-2016, 08:03 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice shirt Frank the Tank lol

Hahaha Smile

I need to get in shape!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice shirt Darren,

I have to say your dedication to your reviews is phenomenal, I can understand having digital scales and a gauge for the darts but...... a mannequin to display the shirt, that's just above and beyond. Smile

Cheers
Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Nice shirt review. Like the way you just switched clothes on the video review. You have some nutz doing that. Their clothes are top notch and so is the review
+1 for being uninhibited around the kids
The shirt is pretty slick looking. Thumbs up for that.
Next shirt (if you review another one) should have your nickname.

And when you bared all, I'm surprised you didn't pose for the camera. Oh, wait - it's YouTube, not Reader's Digest!
Anyway, Darren, you keep on showing what you can and keep up the excellent work, man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scaccia Originals Custom Made Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 1,278 02-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Scooter916
  Winmau Pro-Line Shirt: Review vanJupp 20 2,530 05-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: bullseye66
  Target darts shirt Dave91_180 8 1,632 05-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Notrul