Grand Board 2 or HI DARTS
[attachment=12353 Wrote:greenbean pid='384460' dateline='1489482677']The camera is full motion much like a g3, and high quality picture.

Here you can see the crap of camera!!! I think Play on Granboard or V-Darts much better!!!!! You can use Smartphone Camera!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-21-2017, 07:14 PM)Swen Engel Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 10:11 AM)greenbean Wrote: The camera is full motion much like a g3, and high quality picture.

Here you can see the crap of camera!!! I think Play on Granboard or V-Darts much better!!!!! You can use Smartphone Camera!!!!

Thanks for your first post ,,, is that you in the picture holding a magazine,,,, I know the official first copy of Dartsnutz hot off the presses,,,, Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
(03-21-2017, 07:14 PM)Swen Engel Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 10:11 AM)greenbean Wrote: The camera is full motion much like a g3, and high quality picture.

I agree, the camera is lacking.  On their advertisement of the board it shows the picture to be clear and almost HD like, maybe they had a super fast internet or something??  I have been meaning to email hi darts and ask if there is something I can do to get a better picture.  I use my computer for the internet going to the board, maybe I need to use the wireless on the board to connect directly to router.?
This was a tough decision for me as well, but I decided to go with Grand Board 2. To be honest, I just like the look of it a little better.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 7,693 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kosumo