Grand Board 2 or HI DARTS
Still small comunity, but growing fast!
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
(02-16-2017, 02:13 PM)Pac Wrote: Still small comunity, but growing fast!

Thanks for Info Pac - great news !

So i can play with a 15 board against someone with a 13 board online ? 

How many persons can play offline against each other ? And can you play a team match ?

Is there a offline highscore ranking di you know ?

Many thanks !!!
(02-16-2017, 03:35 PM)charlyanreit Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 02:13 PM)Pac Wrote: Still small comunity, but growing fast!

Yes, all play against all, app doesnt now if you are 13 or 15

How many persons can play offline against each other ? And can you play a team match ?
Four people offline, only in pc.
Still no team software.
No

Many thanks !!!
Valencia/Spain

(02-16-2017, 06:36 PM)Hi Pac,do you know where and by whom the board is made/ produced ? surely it must be a well known company with years of experience building such a board with this quality ! It looks very like a "Löwen" Dart machine`s front !I have oppened a thread in a German dart Forum but the people are quite sceptical.They are not at all happy that the offline only works with the windows App on Laptop or PC Also they do not believe that the company will survive for long against Vdarts, Dartlive etc Which i think is sad, because with such a quality board they would deserve it to have a chance on the market ! Wrote: Still small comunity, but growing fast!

Yes, all play against all, app doesnt now if you are 13 or 15

Four people offline, only in pc.
Still no team software.
No

Many thanks !!!
Dont know about hidarts origins, getagrip told some about a long time brand. Dont remember.
Big problem with hidarts was the app, but they solved it finally.
As you say offline is only posible in pc o laptop. Not big issue I think.
Lot of things to develop in the app, but they are constant improving.
Valencia/Spain

So ,,, is their any online lobby or community that is active at the present time,,, I have been putting off getting a new soft tip board for a long time ,,well since I found DartsNutz,, I am in no big hurry to spend my $$,,,I know the build quality is second to none,,,but if the board has ,,,???

1. An online Lobby/community to find other players to play with,,, Smile

2. Full motion camera like the commercial machines,,, Smile

3. Good support,,, regular/needed updates ,,, bug fixes,,,, Smile

Wes
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
Hi guys!
I’m writing to you all from HiDarts and I intend to answer all your questions regarding our board. Hopefully I can give you all some useful information and answer most of your comments and questions.
Here goes!
The HiDarts board offers an unmatched quality. It is the best home board launched to date thanks to its manufacturing components, operating system and durability. The body of the board is made of wood and methacrylate to protect it from impacts as well as being heavily soundproofed.
Available in two sizes 13 "and 15", both with industry standard segments injected with fibreglass to guarantee a great long lasting durability, watertight assembly and sound reduction system, matched to that of a bar machine, if not quieter.
The software is compatible with Windows PC, Android (phones and tablets) and iOs (iPhone and iPad).
Characteristics:
- Robust and high quality board.
- Simple and intuitive software for all audiences, with a very simple interface to manage.
- Option to customise your profile with sounds, videos, avatars, wallpapers ...
- Full compatibility with 13 "and 15"
- Spare parts and components available within 48 hours.
- 2 year warranty
- In Online mode, free connection during the first year to HiDarts servers.
- Quick connection via Wifi or USB.
HiDarts offers two types of game modes. Online and Offline.
- Online mode: It’s necessary to have Internet connection.
- Offline Mode (Only available for Windows PC): This mode does not require internet connection. You can enjoy all the games of the HiDarts target with your friends or alone against the machine. Different levels of difficulty to select for AI.
Our games:
- X01 (301, 501, 701): With Open In, Open Out; Double In, Double Out; Master In, Master Out. There are also two types of bull 25/50 or 50/50.
- Count Up
- Cricket: With CutThroat or Normal mode.
We constantly work to improve and incorporate all possible modifications and/or suggestions that our players mention in order to improve and evolve our application day by day. You will notice a great difference from the original post and video made to that of today’s program. We would also like to thank you all for your suggestions and comments made on this site. Many of them have been updated and changed based on your feedback.
Through the new challenge mode, the user can now see a list of all players connected at that time. It will also display their game averages, reliability and whether they are in game or not so that you can directly challenge them to a match.
We offer personalized attention to players via email or Whatsapp and are also running casual online tournaments often so that all players can participate.
Let us know if anyone has any more questions that we can help answer, or for further information please email us at info@hidarts.com.
Thank you all guys. Much appreciated!
Hi Darts 
http://www.hidarts.com 
Sorry jobo i havent got on here sooner. Board is outstanding, they do have a lobby and there is a feature to see who is online and if they are in a game or not. More and more players are joing by the week (tonight i played 30+ games). Just this week ive played 10+ new players. The camera is full motion much like a g3, and high quality picture. The support is second to none, i had a small tech issue that was resolved extremely fast and effective (lead tech guy personally text me). If u play soft tip at pubs and want to recreate that atmosphere at home, this is the board for you.
Cheers!
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Oh and im not certain of there origins but if u youtube connection darts, those coin op boards face seem to be identical to a hi darts
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
(03-14-2017, 10:49 AM)greenbean Wrote: Oh and im not certain of there origins but if u youtube connection darts, those coin op boards face seem to be identical to a hi darts

could be the same, I know they make coin ops Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 7,691 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kosumo