Grand Board 2 or HI DARTS
(11-17-2016, 10:13 PM)Kosumo Wrote: I can only speak for the GB2 but I think it's an awesome board. Online play, cameras and scoring are app-driven (Android and iOS) which I think is a huge advantage. More authentic experience compared to other Asian softip machines IMO (though I wouldn't know what a VSPhoenix or Dartslive2 is like) and I love mine!

Also - welcome to the forum! Smile

Do you have any instruction to the software??
I downloaded Whatsapp ,, anybody have a clue where to find peeps for dart games,,,?
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
I just ordered my hi darts board, said it be here in 4 days which is suprising considering its coming from spain, but yeah if you figure out the whatsapp app andfind the group let me know plz!
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
(11-23-2016, 05:56 PM)greenbean Wrote: I just ordered my hi darts board, said it be here in 4 days which is suprising considering its coming from spain, but yeah if you figure out the whatsapp app andfind the group let me know plz!

It is very quick if using UPS Smile

They have just brought out a new 13 inch board now Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
On the Gran board, can you play friends online? People that are near?
(11-23-2016, 09:25 PM)Samuel Jones Wrote: On the Gran board, can you play friends online? People that are near?

Yeah, check out my review and it shows how but there was no one near me then as I was the only one in the UK to have it Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
On GB you can find players Global, or Domestic I have played against people from Europe, Asia, and Canada. There is almost players online.
Thank you, Sirs.
My GB2 retailer posted that the price of the GB2 will be increasing by 15% next year. I'm not concerned since I choose the HiDarts but I wanted to pass it along in case it's true. My HiDarts board should be here tomorrow Smile.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(11-23-2016, 05:56 PM)greenbean Wrote: I just ordered my hi darts board, said it be here in 4 days which is suprising considering its coming from spain, but yeah if you figure out the whatsapp app andfind the group let me know plz!

(11-28-2016, 07:49 AM)kungfuron Wrote: My GB2 retailer posted that the price of the GB2 will be increasing by 15% next year.  I'm not concerned since I choose the HiDarts but I wanted to pass it along in case it's true.  My HiDarts board should be here tomorrow Smile.

What is your experience of it so far? How is the popularity of the online play coming along?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 7,446 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kosumo