Grand Board 2 or HI DARTS
I am considering buying an e-dartboard, is there anyone who can advise whether it be the Grand Board 2, or HI DARTS

In what system is where are the most users, and it is possible to play against the robot on HI DARTS

/hyde
I would say the Hi Darts is the better made but the Gran Board 2 probably has a bigger user base, you can play against the CPU on Hi Darts yes.

Oh and welcome! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(11-14-2016, 06:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I would say the Hi Darts is the better made but the Gran Board 2 probably has a bigger user base, you can play against the CPU on Hi Darts yes.

Oh and welcome! Smile

Thanks for your answer, I have decided to buy the Grand Board Dash in the first time, it's cheaper and my priority is the bigger user base.

Thanks for the membership   Smile
I can only speak for the GB2 but I think it's an awesome board. Online play, cameras and scoring are app-driven (Android and iOS) which I think is a huge advantage. More authentic experience compared to other Asian softip machines IMO (though I wouldn't know what a VSPhoenix or Dartslive2 is like) and I love mine!

Also - welcome to the forum! Smile
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I don't think you can go wrong with either but the Granboard may be best for getting games and software although the Hi Darts is catching up Smile Tough decision really Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

After much deliberation, and watching the review by grip, im going with Hi Darts. Yes the price is higher but the quality seems second to none. Being new to the sceene im sure theres less users but with the quality of board darters are bound to catch on
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Cool, let us know how you like it when you get it then Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Me .. i have been waiting on the development of the soft tip boards in general ,,, looks like the Hi darts is a quality board ,,,if the lobby gets bigger with players ,, it might just be my next board purchase,,, Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
They have also started a WhatsApp group and there seems to be a lot on there now Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I have now got my GB2, change my mind to the GB2 instead of the GB dash ;-)
My first impression is the quality is ok, now I have throw some more darts to test the board.
The software is fine, I have just one problem, does anyone know how to play against the robot ??, I can't figure it out ?????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 7,691 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kosumo